Famous123

Want to start a new elite group for day z standalone.

Hello fellow survivors

As you all know standalone is (hopefully) gonna be release in the end of this year. While day z is still in alpha it has gotten redundant and just plain old death-match game. Do not get me wrong I love Day Z and I appreciate the developers and there hard work. Day Z is a gift from "Rocket" to the Arma II community. I hardly played the Arma II campaign or heard of it till Day Z was circling the gaming community. I really enjoy the game ,but it is very difficult to find good players and/or people to play with. I guess the mindset I am looking for anyways. It is also frustrating starting a group when there are many hackers, dupers and scripters in the game. I am not really complaining but how can you sort out the good players from the not so-so honest players? The duping and hacking had really dumb down the game. Almost everyone has top gear or have military equipment. So when the standalone comes out hopefully all that will be fix and everyone start from ground zero.

So I want to start a group called the "Wolf Brigade". I am a lone wolf by heart. I move faster and feel safer by myself. But a lone wolf cannot take on judgement day alone and expect to see the next full moon. There is possibly 4 of us in the game, but we all play in different time zones. And we all can survive on our own and/or collect/scavenge, We are all self sufficient and work as a team. We are very tactical and like to have fun. We help each other and look after our own. We are an open minded group.

Where looking for self sufficient players who can sustain themselves. I ask this because if you die in a firefight your able to run back to your body or re-gear yourself in the wild with or without help. Chenarus is a cruel place to die. You must be mature. Have team-speak (we have team-speak server)Must be able to follow orders. Know how to play as a team. I would prefer if you where 18 years and older. Have a working mic (greatly help with communications). Have self control (I think rage quitting and/or not learning to shut the fuck up is immature and shouldn't be playing the game. If you can't take the heat don't play). Having fun. Must know how to play tactically.

I am making this group because I want people to play with in standalone who I trust. I am using Day Z mod as a group training exercise for the standalone. If you are not serious or sensitive for some elite group work then don't bother PMing or responding to this post. But if you want a tactically minded group to have fun with and work as a team then PM me if your interested. (Lone wolfs are welcome) Also if your a hacker or scripter kid don't bother applying or responding cause mostly likely you suck and/or a little crybaby.

Please Post Your.

Timezone

Bandit/Hero?

Play style in day z?

Will you be getting standalone?

About Myself

Steamaccount: Kickthewall

Bandit/Hero? I have a hero skin. (honestly suck at PVP in Day Z)

Play style in day z? Squad-leader, Lone-wolf, Scout, Point-man, Navigator, Guy who gets shot first haha.

Will you be getting standalone? Hell yes.

Ideally wanna make 2 squads of 5. So Alpha and Bravo. And maybe later as we grow.

• Like 2

I am down with the lone wolf thing. Having had the bs from being hacked and then falsely accused of hacking (fortunately not banned as a result of log checking) I am done with the alpha. Love the concept and strategic planning. I am much older than you but I would give it a go. I have a vent server as well if you need a spare voip.

Handle: TheLastTwinkie

This is a PvP group, or what exacly are you trying to do with this band, because i cant quite follow your idea?

You want lone wolfs to group together and make a PVE/PVP elite group for DayZ stand alone ?

This is a PvP group, or what exacly are you trying to do with this band, because i cant quite follow your idea?

You want lone wolfs to group together and make a PVE/PVP elite group for DayZ stand alone ?

Lone-wolf players are self sufficient players in my opinion. This is a survivalist group so PVP/PVE is open to us. Kill or be killed. Because it is hard to communicate and trust other players there are many skilled players out there who play alone. Hence lone wolfs because they take on the world by themselves with little or no help at all. Also if you played day z alone long enough you will be a skilled player on being self sufficient. So I am recruiting tactical self sufficient players that want to group and play as a group while we wait for standalone. If you like the group we can band together and have new adventures when standalone release so we won't be alone in New Chenarus. This is a new clan/group/band of players. So If your interested PM or add me on steam.

Timezone: -8:00 Pacific Time (Canada & US)

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/ID/CerebralZombie/

Bandit/Hero?: Both depending on the situation. I'd really like to work towards a hero skin, and I have not been a bandit yet either.

Play style in day z?: Stealthy, while I enjoy flanking other, or teams. Lone wolf + I'm good at co-op with 1+ players.

Will you be getting standalone?: Of course, or I wouldn't be posting. ;)

Difficult to shepard a flock of lone-wolves! That's going to be a big challenge because we don't take kindly to someone else giving orders. I'll stick with being a loner but good luck with your plans. :thumbsup:

It is and its not. Just have to find people that are willing to work together as a team.

I'd be game for this. I'll have a little think, but for now, good luck.

Timezone: EST

Bandit/Hero? Survivor

Play style in day z? I typically operate along in a mostly non-aggressive play style. I do kill on sight in cities but only if I perceive a threat. I have greatly enjoyed working in groups in my fairly small experience doing so, however.

Will you be getting standalone? Absolutely, I am really looking forward to it.

hey guys thanks for the replies. Also please add your steam so i can have more access on contacting you guys.

Here's the basics...details in my profile. Been thinking about joining a team.

Timezone: Eastern time.

Bandit/Hero? ...nuetral. Hate bandits and heroes I wanna kick in the nuts.

Play style in day z? Lone-wolf/Scavenger/Assault/Non-aggressive unless provoked or you are just a douchebag.

Will you be getting standalone? Unsure, want to know the features,etc first...

There is more detailed info in my profile.

Here's the basics...details in my profile. Been thinking about joining a team.

Timezone: Eastern time.

Bandit/Hero? ...nuetral. Hate bandits and heroes I wanna kick in the nuts.

Play style in day z? Lone-wolf/Scavenger/Assault/Non-aggressive unless provoked or you are just a douchebag.

Will you be getting standalone? Unsure, want to know the features,etc first...

There is more detailed info in my profile.

awesome whats your steam? PM please?

aye i have a few people that are pretty good at dayz adn other games and we are tightnit with a few other people that randomly play with us but id atleast be down adn i can ask my buddies, idk if we will use TS we generally use skype but add me "peter daniel hartley" on skype if you want to play. Im 18 and the youngest btw, also we have done Raiding and serious groups for comp. play and currently we fhave a driver of the heli and we roam in it tent farming and such

awesome whats your steam? PM please?

fallensoul7 is my steam. my contact info is in my profile. I will be gone most of the day today, but i should be free later tonighte or even tomorrow.

WOW just wow, if your looking for ELITE players making a random forum in DayZ forums ain't gonna help, you should actually do some searching and look for actual elite players

well I'm not gonna hunt players down if they wanna team up. Its an invitation, not gonna go around posting JOIN US where awesome! Sorry I think one forum thread is good enough. Join don't join I don't really care cause I'm playing with some good guys already. But the more the merrier so PM or add me on steam.