Sign in to follow this  
team_player

My Sniper brings all the boys to the yard cause damn right it's better than yours

So you read the title and are thinking WTF is this $#!^ well let me care to explain.

I'm looking for a group of 6 people in Australia who hope to become part of a team, we are going to be making youtube videos and functioning as a team on mostly Australian servers until dark falls, well until we get NV anyway. If your interested post on here as well as adding me on steam: A_6_year_old

If you are interested in the kind of teamwork we are looking for watch this

Edited by team_player
  • Like 5

i also posted this on my thread, but this is exactly what im looking for. My username on steam is daowner123.

Awesome video - Diggin' the outro as well.

I'd play with you but

1. My gaming PC died this week

2. I'm East Coast USA :/

i am also east coast pyro, i dont think we get too high of ping on aus servers

Also we will be playing US servers when it's Aus night so we should be pretty balanced, post your steam names here I'll make a group and add you guys and girls

my steam name is daowner123

EDIT: if that doesnt work add Jigglypuff. Inisde joke with a couple of buddies of mine lol.

Edited by daowner123

Hahahahah, 5:00 in was epic, same thing happened to me today, shot a DMR into a hackers head 4 times and missed the last shot, i was out of food and went unconscious, alt+f4'd or i would have died from bloodloss, spawn backed in dead, said "Hackerxxx has killed Houchin"

Is that from server lag, or just DayZ?

To any1 Not realizing that is not there group in the video...

Wouldnt mine this even though im more casual, if you want ill PM my Steam & skype.

Oh yeah thanks catalogue for pointing that out thought I had already said it and yeah PM steam name if you don't mind

Steam name is: A_6_year_old

Image is a photo of a black guy

Edited by team_player

I am happy to be on your team. I am from Western Australia however so time might be a factor if you're from the Eastern States. Contact me on steam at Oppelaar.

Hmm.

I'm Australian.

I have several pairs of NVGs.

Hmm.

Give me 2 secs updating steam client atm might be 30 minutes tops. My internet is ridiculously slow atm. Works fine normally though so dw

alright sounds good, just send me a friend request or link me to your steam so i can add you

Queenslander here. I spend a lot of time on Dayz but solo play isn't really working out. Will team up with you guys if you still have space.

Account Name: Frogsoup

Profile Name: SENS

Edited by Evofrog