Sign in to follow this  
phased

How lucky are you?

So i had not played DayZ in a while and i'm there on the mic saying to my friend how i never find anything good, So what happens i run into a building and there is a dead guy in a ghillie with a M4A1 Holo SD m203 but no ammo :-( me being a idiot tryed to swap it with my lee enfield out of my bag and deleted it QQ

So how lucky/unlucky are you?

Every time I die I end up finding everything I need off of some dead guy in electro or cherno. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

good job. You just destoryed a hacked weapon, not like those douchebags who are looking for them on forum. (although you wanted it too, thanks to your stupidity)

found 3 crashed helis in 10 minutes today but they only had dmr's and chemlights which i already have :(

Edited by froZendayZ

I consider myself to have neutral luck. I find rare items all the time. In the past week and a half, I've had my hands on nearly every piece of high tier loot in the game. I even found a satchel charge.

I also manage to injure myself on architecture. Constantly. There doesn't even need to be a door or a stairway, I can twist my character at an odd angle against a wall and shatter my legs. I've switched away from longer weapons for the sole purpose of trying to protect my poor blood-pool from door-wedging. It's why I spent the trouble to track down an FAL, even though I have an M14 and DMR.

Edited by amaROenuZ

I found some beans once...

I got lucky once and found a coyote backpack in the firestation in Electro.

Found a Makarov, G19, AKM, Ak-47, all one after another. Road flares, tank traps, Binoculars, Chemlights, Canteen, all inbetween just an hour ago.

Every time I walk out in an open field I get sniped, EVERY TIME.

How lucky is that! :)

Edited by DazTroyer

Went into kamenka, and found an ALICE pack.

Went into Cherno, and found 3 ALICE packs in the market

Went to a different building, and found an ALICE pack.

Went to the fire station, found NOTHING.

>.>

walking around on the weekend I decided that an m24 would compliment my M4SD and camo clothing look nicely. However I'd only ever seen the CZ550 and the AS50 ever as a pick up in the game. 1 hour later walked into a hanger and found an m24.

Across this weekend I have found an M43 CCO, an M249, an M14, a DMR, some NVGs, a range finder and a GPS.

I then got shot dead on top of the ACT at the NE airfield last night, so I assume looting my corpse was another guys lucky day?

I guess that's my fault for not adopting a shoot on sight policy and instead I tried to shoot the zombies chasing him; still I just can't bring myself to be 'that guy' just yet. Besides it did make me realise how much fun starting again can be.

• Like 1

i have good luck right off the bat i got a dmr coyote backpack all tools akm and camo =D