Sign in to follow this  
sturmwaffles

Looted G36C-SD from a tent.

Should I keep it? I know some servers will ban you, however I know the vast policy isn't that I will be global banned. Keep? I will probably lose it eventually, and I know my M4SD is better, but it seems like it got deleted when I added it to the tent, so I have no gun. :I.

I'd say put it on a dead zombie and hide the body, just stay on the safe side if I was you or search and find another gun then hide it.

okay, thanks. It doesn't seem to give an unfair advantage like the AS50 Thermal, so I feel like I am causing no harm. Thanks, it seems kinda neat.

''I don't like hackers they're horrible people but when I find a hacked weapon I'm going to use it and be totally cool lulz''

Go drop the hacked weapon in the middle of the ocean. Keep hacked gear out of Chernarus.

• Like 2

Tough call to make, I got perma-banned from a server for simply having a Thermal AS50 in my backpack, before I was completely in the server.

I got banned from a server for having a radio... I picked it up off of a guy the other day, but I thought they were actually in the game.

I don't see anything wrong with the G36C SD, it's basically an inferior M4 CCO SD, but if you're worried about getting server-banned...