Dead on Arrival

I Ask Elektro Snipers This

But killing unarmed spawns is pathetic.

Now you didn't kill me but i've found AKM at that firestation, outflanked you and shot you in the back. I thank you for the high tier gear that I picked up from your still warm body.

I don't get it, myself. I get no thrill out of shooting helpless players off the coast, whether they be in Elektro or freshly spawned. I consider them both close to the same thing. I DO however, find quite the thrill in hunting players across the open, or catching a glimpse of movement and tracking it down across the map and eventually putting a bullet in its skull. The best part about that, is the complete random nature of it. Sometimes I'm thinking as I log in, it'll probably be a couple of hours until I see somebody, just to take an unusual path and come across a couple looting a downed helo or something.

That's just me, though. I'm perfectly capable of such play, so of course there will always be those who aren't and gotta get their kills somehow. This, I imagine, would be where the elektro snipers come in.

I like to counter-snipe. I wont shoot new spawns unless they compromise my location by accident or come looking for me. I have several counter snipe positions that offer great views of my intended targets, but most of the cities/town/airfields are obstructed so I couldn't really target the looters anyhow.

It has been said that CockRoaches would be one of the few life forms to survive the end of times. It certainly seems to be true, and they have gravitated toward the high ground and tops of buildings. I like to think of myself as the Orkin Man of the Apocalypse.

Edited by Tuggo

I admit that I have sniped into Elektro, killing unarmed players. I killed about five before I realized I was a total douche.

5? just 5?

"Location snipng noobs"

cause they dont disconnect if you miss the first shot

• Like 1

Honestly I find it fun like having my mate with me being the "Spotter" while I shoot, I mostly only counter-snipe, but if it looks like you are a high threat I will take you down too. I've always enjoyed sniping on any game and the realism I guess you could call it on this game is the closest i've really seen in any game and its just fun to have to zero your sniper, try and judge how far infront of the target you have to aim etc.

cause they dont disconnect if you miss the first shot

BAM. /thread. Argument completed. Discussion over. Internets won.

In other words, have my beans.

I learned on my first day to trust only your friends, too many times I've been killed trying to be nice that day I first started. I figure it like this; if I constantly try to kill ANYONE in the game, I'll have a better chance at survival.

dealwithit.jpg

pfff I love all the dumb snipers in elector exspecialy the ones that go on that little island with the Tower... I just swim over to the island and take a weapon out of the guys backpacks and shoot em in the back...

I Kill gay snipers killing people in Elektro and Cherno, think of me like Batman, I try and help all the newbs trying to survive.

I go to Cherno and Elektro to die after I've tired of my current character. It's like the "elephant graveyard" or something. Since I mostly play solo, there's only so much fun to be had in the north. So when I'm ready to start over, I stock up on steaks and ammo and go to Elektro or Cherno to see how long I last against the banditos.

I don't kill unarmed people though, I usually just ignore them and run away to find a new area of the city. :P I've never actually been sniped by any of these fabled "spawn sniper" creatures though.