Sign in to follow this  
Devontyler12

Mountain Dew bad luck?

I've heard that Mountain Dew is bad luck, today me and my friend were riding in our V3S with a mountain dew it, then the server crashed. When we went back into the server it had transform into a Old bike. My friend said it was because we had mountain dew (which he said was bad luck.) Then my friend told me a story about when he was in a V3S with 10-15 mountain Dews in the back. Then out of no where they got nuked. So tell me is Mountain Dew bad luck and if you say yes tell me your story of unfortunate events.

• Like 1

You're doing it wrong. When you find mountain dew, you're supposed to spread them out on the ground in a circle - then execute the dance function in the middle. By doing this, not only will you gain 10,000 humanity but you'll also get a free ghillie suit and then be able to legally spawn a harrier jet into the mod any one time.

-MONSTER

• Like 1

My v3s turned into a bike as well, ohmygod, I had Mtn Dew on my person... WE MUST PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THIS CURSE

You're doing it wrong. When you find mountain dew, you're supposed to spread them out on the ground in a circle - then execute the dance function in the middle. By doing this, not only will you gain 10,000 humanity but you'll also get a free ghillie suit and then be able to legally spawn a harrier jet into the mod any one time.

-MONSTER

Sounds legit.

IF YOU CAN USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION YOU WILL FIND THOUSANDS OF THREADS about e green mountain and mountain dews. Or maybe you should grow up coz everyone knows it is a joke

If you go to Green Mountain and drink a Mountain Dew at 3am you are awarded with being turned into a God.

Or was that a dog?

IF YOU CAN USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION YOU WILL FIND THOUSANDS OF THREADS about e green mountain and mountain dews. Or maybe you should grow up coz everyone knows it is a joke

You have my sardines. Enjoy them, ya crusty joyless person.

• Like 2

It is bad luck, look what happened when I drank a can of Mountain Dew.

• Like 2

It is bad luck, look what happened when I drank a can of Mountain Dew.

staged. you probably had another buddy just off camera shoot you both

staged. you probably had another buddy just off camera shoot you both

Or staged but went completely wrong.

You bring the Mountain Dew to Green Mountain as a sacrifice and in turn are granted three items of your choice from Arma II. Can be any weapon, maybe a nice black SUV, whatever you'd like. (Even if it's not in DayZ itself.)

That is, if you make it there...

... Alive.

You bring the Mountain Dew to Green Mountain as a sacrifice and in turn are granted three items of your choice from Arma II. Can be any weapon, maybe a nice black SUV, whatever you'd like. (Even if it's not in DayZ itself.)

That is, if you make it there...

... Alive.

As you can see... I didn't make the journey....

everytime i pickup or drink mountain dew i die,

me and few buddies raided a camp, we all drank it then a lone sniper logged in and killed us all. lucky basturd. but i will never touch that stuff again

everytime i pickup or drink mountain dew i die,

me and few buddies raided a camp, we all drank it then a lone sniper logged in and killed us all. lucky basturd. but i will never touch that stuff again

I wish I knew that before I picked up that Mountain Dew.

We do NOT talk about Mountain Dew and the Green Mountain! You don't want to get cursed. Do NOT ask questions about it. Please leave me alone...........those haunted ghosts.....they are....everywhere. GO! I said GO!

Mountain Dew gives you infinite lives, if you know what I mean.

Do the Dew?