Sign in to follow this  
DoctorCrazy

looking for some legit friendly players

hey all i'm looking for a few people to group up with, Serious friendlies only, no traitors. I have a few blood packs so if you need healed i can help. I also have an extra map for who ever needs it. add me on steam; Doctor Crazy. I also have team speak and mic.

Serious friendlies only, no traitors.

Would a traitor actually tell you if they were?

I suppose I'd be up for it. I'm never quite sure what to do with other players though. I'm geared to the teeth and they rarely need medical assistance. What am I supposed to do, play bodyguard? :P

Would a traitor actually tell you if they were?

i guess ur right. but still have to state that. traitors belong on the traitor forum going around and thats it.

I suppose I'd be up for it. I'm never quite sure what to do with other players though. I'm geared to the teeth and they rarely need medical assistance. What am I supposed to do, play bodyguard? :P

we could fix up a vehicle, and group loot. shoot down bandits if they attack us. just easier way to stay safe. also blood transfers to thoe who need it.

I am completely new, could i join, i need A LOT of help! :P

My steam name is Silverhog.

Edited by silverhog

I'll join steam name Demissary

Well, my steam is Silverhog, i just sent you a request, I don't have skype, or a mic.... So i'll have to talk in game chat sadly....

I just started today. I'm using a friends steam right now till I buy the game myself its r1ckums. Just downloaded team speak.

Edited by Adelinakei

I'm looking for someone to play with atm.

But I need your help with something , please accept me on steam.

My steam name is :ShokeR

I'd be up for that. I'm from Scotland and been playing solo for about 3-4 weeks. I'm by no means good at the game but I can handle myself in a fair firefight and try not to kill unless I need to. Steam name is GingeCrivens - add me if your up for it (that goes for anyone who has posted here or just reading).

If you're still looking, we're building a large group of players. I'm providing a Teamspeak and DayZ server. I'm not trying to build a group of bandits or survivors. I'm building a community and providing the tools so you will always have someone to team up with.

We have people of all play styles. Bandits and survivors alike. I'm setting up as many Teamspeak channels as needed so people of different play styles can buddy up in their own channel.

If you're interested take a look at this thread:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/83005-recruiting-newexperienced-ts3-40-slot-server-18/