Sign in to follow this  
DannyFilming

Shit DayZ Players Say

It's been 6 days since my original post but I finally finished this thing. Enjoy the shit out of it! :D

This video would not have been possible without all of your DayZ videos here on youtube and the support of the wonderful DayZ community!

I don't ask for many favors but please vote this up here: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/yxknt/shit_dayz_players_say/

Edited by DannyFilming
  • Like 47

Downloaded it for watching when i get home..no soundcard or onboard at work. Looks amusing :D

• Like 1

fucking so awesome I had this idea myself and still might do one but this is great bud!

• Like 1

Thanks a lot everyone, yeah go ahead and make one! I should warn you though, this one took 4 straight days of editing -.-

Hahaha that was great, but that one of is that a Tent? Nope just a rock.. I swear they purposely did that I think EVERY rock is a Tent because when your not next to it, its fucking camouflage then when you go up to it the texture loads properly and it's just a big grey rock.. Gets me every time..

• Like 1

lol awesome :D

"fuckin Kamenka!"

lmao, have said so many times <_<

• Like 1

That was hilarious. I'm surprised 'Stupid Artifcacts' wasn't in it.

• Like 1

Good shit dude , editing was spot on :thumbsup: Did you do wait for your house to be empty before doing it or do your parents/housemates/girlfriend just think your a weirdo :D

• Like 1

That was hilarious. I'm surprised 'Stupid Artifcacts' wasn't in it.

Thank you! I considered it but I didn't wanna refrence a temporary bug.

Good shit dude , editing was spot on :thumbsup: Did you do wait for your house to be empty before doing it or do your parents/housemates/girlfriend just think your a weirdo :D

Yeah, actually I did! Thanks for noticing the editing, it was pure hell getting this done. I had to edit down 2 hours of footage into 2 minutes.

Honestly mate, I didn't want to click it, I just had a feeling I wouldn't enjoy it, boy was I wrong.. I absolutely loved the video. Laughed so hard at the "how did you break your legs?" Keep up the great work my friend and have my beans!

• Like 1

Honestly mate, I didn't want to click it, I just had a feeling I wouldn't enjoy it, boy was I wrong.. I absolutely loved the video. Laughed so hard at the "how did you break your legs?" Keep up the great work my friend and have my beans!

Trust me, I know the feeling. Not wanting to watch something cos you think it'll suck, i know what you're talking about. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Oh my God that pig scared the shit out of me...

That's me running through the northern forests all over!

Great work mate. This and Call Me Dayz is pretty much the only two things I need to show people when they ask what DayZ is!

• Like 1

my beans!!

also i've said about 80% of what you said lol

"Oh hi im friendly :D .....YOU FUCKING!!!!!....." hahaha almost wet myself laughing at this mate. Good show.

• Like 1

Thought I'd add that Rocket has seen the video and loves it. Great work!

Edited by RotorGod
  • Like 1