Dariooo

So I just got killed by another player for the first time.

Fell of the stairs inside a barn...

Same here, those 1 metre falls are more dangerous then other players

Hahaha my first time was with a crazy axe mudering b!^(#

I walk towards her saying friendly only to be chased and slowly killed in the first 5 minutes of gametime

My last death was first from players. i had just killed a bandit when a survivor (fresh spawn) came up, i let him take everything from the bandit's corpse and ran around to find medical supplies and food, when i heard an SVD camo shoot atleast 5 times, then more, looked around, the survivor i met was dead, ( we teamed up). i had an SVD camo and scanned the treeline (im a decent sniper, i win all my sniper battles to date) shot him 6 times, i see blood drawing out on each hit. (all 6) , he looked straight at me after that, shot me once, You are Dead. hackers are ruining this game too much. i had a truck that got blown up because of a hacker (had 2 fn fals, 2 l85 thermal, akm, loads of ammo loads of supplies)

My first death was the simple "got auto-stood up by a door step" and three zombies kicked me into oblivion... Boring.

However, my first death at the hand of another player was so funny... I was crawling around in some tree's north of Kemenka, looking to move down into the log cabins at the north there... I had just started out... suddenly a guy appeared in the tree's, he was friendly (shout out to Mark "in South Wales" if he remembers me) he showed me a trick of crawling around differently... So, we clear this house out and move off into the tree's heading for the deer stand, and hopefully better weapons.

We crawl, and scout and take our time, and are right at the foot of the ladder to the deer stand when suddenly a voice comes through....

"Dooo Yowooo Waant Gud Gears?"....

It was a heavily Western European accented English - perhaps Belgian, or Dutch - The voice was an older guy maybe 40-50 ish... Older than me... Anyway, he out and out kills Mark, starts to take the pistol and is saying to me in this silky voice... "Heeey take your diaper off and talk to me"... This voice is just dripping malice, I felt violated. But still he didn't shoot me.

So, I type into "Direct Communications"... "I've only been playing an hour, no idea what gears are?"... I thought he meant parts of a car or something... I just hear this silky heavy voice laugh and a spray of AK fire rips through my podgy prone flesh.

I felt so... So violated... I don't mind getting shot, it was more the voice communications... it was so creepy...

So, to whomever you are out there, you sound like a sex criminal, stop it! :huh:

373.gif

Edited by Xelous

I was in elektro church with broken leg. Heli came above elektro and asked is anyone need help in elektro, i answered yes. he came in church and kill me instead to help me. learned two lessons from first death by other player. dont belive anyone and dont ever give your position on blue chat :)

My first death to a player I think was a fresh spawn at the hangars in Balotta. I'm there, hatchet out looking through a nice pile of tin cans, and I hear running behind me. Turn around and this guy with a Makarov comes pretty much to my feet before noticing me. He just says "Oh shit, friendly, I'm friendly" So I agree that we're both friendly, then the next thing I know he's shooting me in the face, Nice guy, wish I'd caught his name.

My first kill was pretty crazy, scouting out one of the castles, I start to loot a pile on the floor. Still looking for a primary gun I'm picking up most ammo I find (fairly new at the time too, so I didn't know the best types to pick). While looting I open up my bag and start to put in the ammo, then I notice that my bag items are disappearing quite quickly, so I exit inventory, turn around and there is a guy right there stealing from my bag!

Well I was quite fond of my possessions, so I unload a mag from my 1911 into his head. Felt a little bit bad, but reasoned with myself that a friendly player would have initiated contact rather than searching my bag probably for a gun of some kind to steal.

• Like 1

My first death-by-player was an alt-tab bullet friendly fire thru the head :D

Fell of the stairs inside a barn...

Pretty sure that how I went my first time XD

Sniped while running over a hill in the woods.

The first time I got killed, I ran to a lighthouse, where someone was waiting in the door and shot me. Several deaths later, I realised you couldn't trust anyone. Now I shoot on site.

You know, I could easily stay alive for weeks, with full equipment, ghillie, gps, nvg's etc. in the north, we have a camp and plenty of vehicles.

I used to do that, but now I do not. I purposefully roam the cities and high risk areas. Why would you wan't to do the former? It is fun, and the adrenaline is good :D My goal is to get as many kills as possible. It is a plus when they have good equipment.

When you die, you can just re-spawn, find a lee enfield, shoot a coward and take their better guns and equipment.

First Player death was to some total arsewipe called Pickleboy had freshly spawned near balota airstrip and this idiot comes running at me making noises, william walace face on and axed me, I had been alive for maybe 30 seconds.

I will find him one day and when I do I'm going to shoot his legs then beat him with a crowbar, top up his blood and repeat the process till he disconnects or I get bored..... I dont get bored easily.

I was walking along the west area of kamenka going toward Pavlovo and then BAM i was laid out. i was only in the game for 30-45 min.. I was so funning pissed off but yet i was laughing. I was with a buddy of mine in TS3 when I told him I was killed. He ran like a B****h and left me to die. Then he was killed. lol

First time I got killed by a player was by somebody hacking, me and my friends had got some good gear and stumbled across a tent in a forest, we heard shots and one of my friends went down. We saw the guy in a ghillie suit and opened fire on him, between us we must have hit him 20-30 times but saw no blood or anything. He then killed us all (6 of us including the first guy he killed). :(

The worst time was when I was on my own, new spawn, no gear. Went to the supermarket in Cherno, heard gunshots and another player came running in. He saw me at the back but didn't shoot immediately, I told him I was friendly and had no gear - he then walked up to me, looked me up and down and then shot me point blank in the head............ :(

Spawned not far from either Cherno or Elektro and headed to a dock. Got chased by zeds and attacked enough for my sight to go blurry and stuff but didn't bleed. Not knowing that they couldn't run on docks I just ran off the side and fell in the water. It felt like hours had passed by the time I swam to the other side. I stood shivering on the shore still hidden by the dock while zeds massed nearby as I tried to figure out the controls and whatnot. The music creeped me out(took me a while to figure out the music getting creepier didn't signify anything) I made a run for it into a nearby building where I managed to find, equip and reload an axe. I started chopping zeds left and right and figured out it was good to get them on stairs. I found some loot (random crap) and started taking it when a zed appeared behind me fast I freaked and started chopping until she was down...she?..."Paulina was killed" it said in the corner....oops. Worst thing was is after she went down she tried to crawl away back down the stairs as I hacked and hacked at her. Thinking about it after made my skin crawl a bit. I looted her body and all she had was some scrap metal and a car wheel...oops. I felt so guilty. I headed out climbed up a nearby ladder to the top of a building where I was messing with various key controls and hit 'v' and leaped to my death. My heart was still beating fast and I knew this game was for me.

Edited by Timboski
  • Like 1

I was just about to enter the fire station in Electro when a shot zipped past my head, so I darted into what was then a barbed off entrance to the fire station itself... just enough so they couldn't see me sticking out of the building or from the staircase in the tower itself.

I waited there for what seemed like a long time when i poked my head out... and there, next to the gate at the main entrance was a guy with a lee enfield. (I only had an axe) I watched him shut the gate and then he seemed to notice me...

"Hey man, sorry about shooting at you but you made me jump!" Came across the coms. He seemed pretty genuine but having heard horror stories of trusting strangers in this game before i decided to keep to the door.

At which point he approached my position slowly so I came out slowly to meet him. He saluted, I saluted, and then his friend on flank shot me in the head.

2 Lessons learned: 1 - Watch your flanks

& 2 - Never trust anyone you don't know... ever.

<_<

looting fire station tower, glitched through wall to the surface, got sniped!

I've only been player killed once so far, ran out of the balota control tower with feck all on me and got pistoled by a guy coming towards me. i had nothing of value!!!

My first player kill was in berezino market, i was looting food n drink when a guy came in with an axe. he swung at me and missed (i had an m4 cco sd btw) i backed off to give him a chance to run incase he was just startled but he took another at me so he got shot in the face. he had his chance and didn't take it