hYsoka

Anybody have a G36C SD?

Yes I know it's a hacked weapon, and I couldn't care less for your "morals".

I want this gun, if you have it and willing to part with it, post here or pm me cause I'm looking to trade for it.

Off my head I have an M4A1 CCO SD with about 8 mags and a DMR with 5 mags for weapons. Just pm me and ask what you'd like and I can probably get it for you. Post your skype on here as well if possible.

It's unethical not amoral. But you strike me as a dumbass so the distinction is probably irrelevant. FYI Black People it uses Stanags.

Edited by sp86
  • Like 2

It's unethical not amoral. But you strike me as a dumbass so the distinction is probably irrelevant.

It means no difference for me, cause I couldn't care less.

And yes I'm pretty sure it uses custom ammo.

I have had the weapon many times. It's indeed awesome!

AND IT ONLY USES STANAG SD MAGS! GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER PEOPLE :)))

Really? Well that's good news then.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the alpha has turned to shit.

• Like 2

I have had the weapon many times. It's indeed awesome!

AND IT ONLY USES STANAG SD MAGS! GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER PEOPLE :)))

The G36 Uses stanags and stanag SD's, the G36C Holo SD uses stanag SD's and is virtually identical in preformance to the m4sd.

Like I said: dumbass.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the alpha has turned to shit.

Yup.

Edited by sp86
  • Like 1

Why don't you just hack? At least you have a chance to get banned. Btw, picking up hacked weapon should be banned imo

• Like 1

Asking on official forum for a scripted weapon, priceless.

Please fuck off and stop playing dayz :)

Which I'm willing to trade for with legit items, which isn't against the rules.

Mods can close the thread, before someone pops a blood vessel cause I found someone who's going to trade with me.

To Bonehead:

I want it, but I don't want it THAT bad. It's one of those things that you want because you don't have one, if you can understand my perspective.

Edited by hYsoka

It can use both STANAG SD and special G36 SD ammo, no difference between the two. It's no big deal really, I have one in my tent. It's just a reskinned M4A1 SD with a holo sight that's not as good as the M4 SD sight. They're getting more common as they are duped I suspect. These days I'm rolling with just an FN and a M9SD, a perfect combo!

Found a dead player with this weapon yesterday, buried that little scumbag together with her hacked gun, took her NVG's and GPS tough :) .

PS : I know her is prolly him

Self righteous people in this thread: get off your high horse. There are no rules getting broken when you pick up and use spawned in weapons. Period. Other than the TWS, most of them are no big deal. PDW-SD is garbage, just like the normal PDW and the G36 is just an M4 with a different skin. I toss the TWS' I find in corpses and bury them but have no problem rolling with a G36 SD. It's a shit gun for PvP anyways.

Which I'm willing to trade for with legit items, which isn't against the rules.

Mods can close the thread, before someone pops a blood vessel cause I found someone who's going to trade with me.

To Bonehead:

I want it, but I don't want it THAT bad. It's one of those things that you want because you don't have one, if you can understand my perspective.

You still want it, no matter how bad you want it. If you want that gun, go play the arms 2 or dayz single player mode. It is very unfair for other players

You still want it, no matter how bad you want it. If you want that gun, go play the arms 2 or dayz single player mode. It is very unfair for other players

How is it unfair for other players?

Anyways, it seems the guy I was going to trade with is a sham, so I'm still looking for one.

Self righteous people in this thread: get off your high horse. There are no rules getting broken when you pick up and use spawned in weapons. Period. Other than the TWS, most of them are no big deal. PDW-SD is garbage, just like the normal PDW and the G36 is just an M4 with a different skin. I toss the TWS' I find in corpses and bury them but have no problem rolling with a G36 SD. It's a shit gun for PvP anyways.

Doesnt matter to me, come on our server with anything your not supposed to have and your visit would be swift.

Doesnt matter to me, come on our server with anything your not supposed to have and your visit would be swift.

So would my complaint, and your server getting shut down for violating the hosting agreement. Luckily, I play on a more enlightened server that actively bans hackers and stays within the hosting agreement and doesn't hand out unjust bans for legal playing behavior. :)

So would my complaint, and your server getting shut down for violating the hosting agreement. Luckily, I play on a more enlightened server that actively bans hackers and stays within the hosting agreement and doesn't hand out unjust bans for legal playing behavior. :)

lol how many server have actually been blacklisted ? Admins post on here for banning for ghosting combat logging and all sorts of things, we keep the server clean of crap that isnt in the game, have fun on your scripted anything server.

lol how many server have actually been blacklisted ? Admins post on here for banning for ghosting combat logging and all sorts of things, we keep the server clean of crap that isnt in the game, have fun on your scripted anything server.

Nah, I could really care less. Anyone running scripts on our server gets a swift boot and ban. The other day I was attacked by one of those mini-gun head hackers. Reported it and the admins found him in the logs and gave him the boot. Same with some rave party hackers, even though they were pretty funny they had to go as well. A few hacked in guns in circulation? No big deal unless they are TWS'. G36SD does not give any more advantage than an M4SD does, and they grow off trees.

There's no rules in place only due to the unenlightened masses who may stumble across hacked weapons and know no better. It's questionable though when you knowingly seek hacked weapons, combat advantages or not.

In this example, I'd agree, people should ease flaming the cosmetic change; but at the same time Hysoka you've gone down in my estimations, seeming nihilistic.

Nah, I could really care less. Anyone running scripts on our server gets a swift boot and ban. The other day I was attacked by one of those mini-gun head hackers. Reported it and the admins found him in the logs and gave him the boot. Same with some rave party hackers, even though they were pretty funny they had to go as well. A few hacked in guns in circulation? No big deal unless they are TWS'. G36SD does not give any more advantage than an M4SD does, and they grow off trees.

Its couldnt care less. If you could care less then you do care...

Anyway the way I look at it is if you accept ANY hacked in weapons you may aswell accept them all, I know they give no real advantage over guns already in the loot table but its the way I and plenty of other admins look at it.