Sign in to follow this  
VikingX

What you would to to a scripter.

Well, we all whine about hackers. And they are true douchebags of the world. But get ure steam out here by asking youreself:

What would you do if you had complete power over these vermins of the earth? You could do anything to the scripter without consequences.

Personally i would just destroy his/her computer to pieces and f*** his girlfriend if shes in my league. And well tbh, whats the odds of them having girlfriends. In that case f*** his sister.

Ah thats better. Or an alternative would be to say its only a game and that boring stuff. But it aint as fun as thinking about smashing hacker faces.

not lower myself to their level. just remove their scripts and make sure they can't get their hands on them.

nothing more nothing less.

• Like 4

not lower myself to their level. just remove their scripts and make sure they can't get their hands on them.

Nothing but ban there accounts from the game. They are but an annoyance in my view. Sure I die and loose my gear but that will eventually happen anyway its dayz after all.

• Like 1

This guy has the best attitude ever. Adopt it

• Like 1

I would make them christian and make them go to the church each Sunday before the breakfast.

I changed my mind. THIS!!!!!!

I'd take away their internet. FOREVER BWAHAHAHAHA.

• Like 1

Put them on a remote island and force to fight to the death!

Edited by ZlobaRUS54

I'd take away their internet. FOREVER BWAHAHAHAHA.

This sounds fair.

Own them the legit way. Again, and again, and again. No matter what server they go to, I would always be there, watching . . .

I'd shake their hands for managing to piss off all you whiners!

:D

A wild script kiddie appeared!

butthurt much?

yeh it does suck i agree. The ignorence for destroing the gaming experience for so many makes them worthy of loosing exactly 1000 RL blood for each murder with hax they have commited

I'd like to install a machine by their computer. They execute a script and it punches them squarely in the Nuts / Ovaries. Seems simple enough.

yea i agree with most of these guys just take away the scripts from them. they are annoying but they dont deserve to be beaten or have a smashed computer.

Just gently shoo them away like the angst ridden teenage power trippers they actually are.

Give them free run of a server where they can hack, script, teleport, spawn & bot to their little hearts content, they can spend all day high fiving themselves in a mirror whilst touching themselves in special places over what a leet gaming hardcore badass they actually are whilst that Russian hack site takes their parents credit card details and liberates their credit balance.

Other than that a ban would suffice. I'd quite like to seem them pre-banned from the standalone if I think about it.

butthurt much?

You, my good sir, are a buffoon.

Setting fire to their pc while laughing like a crazed maniac while dancing on their head would be fun ! Death to scripters hackers and assholes they'll get what's coming to them . Boooooom !