reuben5150

Capture and torture

Actually' date=' this could be the ultimate troll / revenge kill method there is, pitty its so hard to find your enemys.

[/quote']

Another fix! (...and one I hear Rocket mentioned he had an idea for.) People's forum profiles tied to their character. Then, you can find me whenever you need me!

Another fix! (...and one I hear Rocket mentioned he had an idea for.) People's forum profiles tied to their character. Then' date=' you can find me whenever you need me!

[/quote']

Still, you never know who fired that silenced m4 from behind a bush in the dark.....

Still' date=' you never know who fired that silenced m4 from behind a bush in the dark...[/quote']

Is that another opportunity? Or, just another "wha hoppen?" moment?

Still' date=' you never know who fired that silenced m4 from behind a bush in the dark...[/quote']

Is that another opportunity? Or, just another "wha hoppen?" moment?

usually the latter for me :s - the night is dark and full of terrors.

you guys are idiots

almost half of you want canablism(check the threads) but the second someone wants to play with their food, everyone goes apeshit?

the hell?

sure personally torture is a bit excessive, but when you have murderous, cannibals and zombies and crooks and killers. Hell just the thought process of "hey, ima kill that guy for shits and giggles" is the defintion of a violent psychopath

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Parasitic_lifestyle

I would like you to put more info on your thread.. If this were to be added I'm going to assume the material used (Rope/Vine?) would be harder to come by, Or this would just result in huge rage.

Yes' date=' I'd like the ability to capture and punish other players because that's what most of them deserve.

That's all.

[/quote']

dr_sick_puppy5-880x639.jpg