reuben5150

Capture and torture

Yes, I'd like the ability to capture and punish other players because that's what most of them deserve.

That's all.

What is wrong with you?

+1

that is just realism x10. and dont really think it has anything to do with any game/mod out there. it's just to horrible/disgusting to have in a game.

(i like shooters, Zgames, horror games mostly all types of games. but i don't want to play a game just because i can torture someone, or a game that allows me to)

This game truly bring out the true nature of people :p

The way people are actually playing the game is bringing out the true nature in them tbh and not someone who just sounds a bit pissed off in a forum! I mean wtf wants to be sniped by some idiot in a bush then verbally abused in chat? Not my idea of fun at all!

I mean wtf wants to be sniped by some idiot in a bush then verbally abused in chat? Not my idea of fun at all!

And yet we still play it lol.

Whats the problem ? is this too OTT

Ok then seriously, it would be cool if you could bind people and take them hostage.

I wouldn't mistreat them honest :s

So being a mass-murderer is a legitimate playstyle that shouldn't be punished and is rabidly defended, but being a torturer is horrifically sickening and has no place in the game.

That's an interesting, and completely arbitrary dichotomy there.

So being a mass-murderer is a legitimate playstyle that shouldn't be punished and is rabidly defended' date=' but being a torturer is horrifically sickening and has no place in the game. That's an interesting, and completely arbitrary dichotomy there.[/quote']

You may get points for using the word dichotomy, but lose points for using the words completely arbitrary.

It could be cool if there were npc´s you could capture and get info of weapon stashes from them. But torturing other players? lame

Torture... in a video game? Priceless.

Tell me what I want to know!

Press A

Ouch...

Torture doesn't work without you know... pain.

Mutagen The Torturer: Ve have vays of makink you talk!

The Killing Joke: Do your worst, villain!

Mutagen The Torturer: *waves his arms* Muhahahahahahahaha!

The Killing Joke: [Now wearing Bandit Skin] Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

The only torture I might succumb to, short of reading more of Mut's threads.

So being a mass-murderer is a legitimate playstyle that shouldn't be punished and is rabidly defended' date=' but being a torturer is horrifically sickening and has no place in the game.

That's an interesting, and completely arbitrary dichotomy there.

[/quote']

You're not really torturing the other player, You're just wasting their time.

What this post ask for is handcuffs with some fancy animations and that's why it's silly.

I'm all for handcuffs, just not fancy animations.

If I wanted to torture someone in DayZ, I'll just shoot them in the leg and wait till they are passing out from blood lost...then bandage them.

If I wanted to torture someone in DayZ' date=' I'll just shoot them in the leg and wait till they are passing out from blood lost...then bandage them.

[/quote']

Actually, this could be the ultimate troll / revenge kill method there is, pitty its so hard to find your enemys.

Mutagen The Torturer: Ve have vays of makink you talk!

The Killing Joke: Do your worst' date=' villain![/i']

Mutagen The Torturer: *waves his arms* Muhahahahahahahaha!

The Killing Joke: [Now wearing Bandit Skin] Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

The only torture I might succumb to, short of reading more of Mut's threads.

You almost made me LOL :rolleyes: