Erasus

I found Portable Generator

12278361.png

36400006.png

So, what's the purpose of this item?

Going to Central Station near the cherno and fix the city lights?

PD: Sorry for my bad english.

Hacked?

or

A new feature in the version and people might be testing it

Its hacked into the game :) theres no use for it #Edit YET!

Edited by Minamo
  • Like 1

How can you have -64K humanity and wear a gillie suit? With that kind of humanity you should be a bandit and not be able to wear a gillie suit.

As far as the portable generator it is not part of DayZ. It probably was brought into a dayz server throught a spawn hack.

It's not hacked, it's a legitimate find, although an extremely rare one (similar to a radio). As yet it serves no purpose. Also, you can wear a ghillie whatever your humanity is.

Edited by Fraggle

How can you have -64K humanity and wear a gillie suit? With that kind of humanity you should be a bandit and not be able to wear a gillie suit.

As far as the portable generator it is not part of DayZ. It probably was brought into a dayz server throught a spawn hack.

if he takes off the ghille suit, he would have a bandit skin.

It's not hacked, it's a legitimate find, although an extremely rare one (similar to a radio). As yet it serves no purpose. Also, you can wear a ghillie whatever your humanity is.

ok then thanks for the info, i always thought and i think i read somewhere that once you became a bandit you would not be able to wear camo or gillie suits.

Thanks for the info, but the description says "Used to supply electrical power in places where utility (central station) power is not available, or where power is needed only temporarily"

So, the central station is able to interact with this item? (i guess)