Sign in to follow this  
carecup1@hotmail.com

Banned from AU 30 for stealing vehicles from camps.

Title say's it all, they remove the battleye to hack vehicle back once taken. No reason why I was banned for. abusive admin, (graz) has happened many times (rocket wants people to report abusive admins)

I doubt they removed battleye and hacked it back when they could simply restart the server for the same result, sounds like a fairly terrible server regardless.

No, because we are running 1.7.2.4, which allows you to save vechicles, if you look up the details. you will see downtimes and when it isn't protected. somehow they got the atv that i left at their camp to a camp which is completely hidden on the other side of the map.

That is interesting.

Was this the ATV you parked near the square made out of tank traps and barbed wire? If so you parked that near where I was playing with some left over fortifications. (016 147ish)

There have been 3 incidents around the base I believe your referring to (the one with the UAZ?)

A GAZ was attacked and destroyed by myself

A van was stolen when no-one was on. (seemed to reappear two days later for no reason)

A hilux & Ural was stolen, later found near a rock with a bunch of tents in the wall. (a friend in the Huey spotted it)

I happen to use Vilayer, which;

1. Does not allow me to remove battleeye under ANY circumstances (my server will be shut down and a message sent suspending my account, this is automated)
  2. Does not allow me to bring down the servers for extended periods of time.

I would prefer if you could provide me with some evidence of battleeye being removed, as I would like to investigate. If someone has the ability to remove battleeye without myself or my host knowing, that is very grave news.

As to being banned, I have not banned a carecup, can you provide a screen shot? I use the community ban-list and I coordinate with 2 other admins (about 7-8 servers) and we share bans, so if you can provide me with the text (we use initials) of your ban I can investigate further.

I believe you are talking about two different camps, both have been raided in the last couple of days. Meta-gaming is %100 allowed and I can guarantee that was not the reason for any bans on AU 30.

Can you provide me with more information???

Sorry to hear about your bad experience I'll make sure I get to the bottom of it.

Well the tent with the hulux and the ural, which was my camp. I suspected it to be hacked because the ATV was left there after the server went down (saying it was unprotected) Btw my name is : Scotty. it's kinda hard to get proof since i am banned from the server. But i can take a screenshot once i loaded it. We just got banned not 10minutes ago. Me and a mate mattyboi something or other... But if you could unban us it would gladly be appreciated. As of the hacking i just assumed because of the server being down and not being able to connect due to battleye not being acitivated.

Should be removed

The van and ATV may be back at the base you took it from as I did a quick reset.

Feel free to take whatever, but be quick as it will be relocated (obviously)

I'm not %100 sure but it looks like a marker was the reason for your ban, I have removed it and sent it to battle-eye. You are more than welcome on AU30 until they say otherwise

Well, i got spawned on the beach Q.Q

Most people would be jumping for joy if they actually managed to get unbanned from a server, accept it and just play.

At least you can play unlike some others who receive bans.

Less 'Q.Q' and more Pew Pew.