End User

No kill zones wtf?

I reported a server a while ago for kicking people who killed others in churches, I'm pretty sure I saw a battleye message saying that the person was kicked for this somehow. and there were frequent warnings about it, is this kind of thing allowed? my post never got past forum mods. I think the servers were CA 20 and/or CA 24 (both in Vancouver) but the details are in a post that never saw the light of day it seems.

I reported a server a while ago for kicking people who killed others in churches, I'm pretty sure I saw a battleye message saying that the person was kicked for this somehow. and there were frequent warnings about it, is this kind of thing allowed? my post never got past forum mods. I think the servers were CA 20 and/or CA 24 (both in Vancouver) but the details are in a post that never saw the light of day it seems.

You were posting it in the 'server reporting' forum, posts in there are hidden until approved by a mod and they need to be written in a certain format to get approved. I suggest you read forum rules and stickies before posting.

Edited by Max Planck