team_player

The Ultimate HQ

Hey I'm looking for a group of people who want to join together on a server not to be a group but just so we can setup a campsite with barbed wire tents and everything, it wont be just for us but it will be for anyone who goes by. It will be slightly hidden on a mountainside but close enough for everyone. So if you are interested add me

A_6_year_old

Steam name ^

Just message me someone and we can sort out a server to create this on

Hmm, I see some serious flaw's with your plan unfortunately. But like bmxdigger said, I'm sure we have all had this Idea at least once. Then we remembered that other people can access the gear inside our tent's.

I understand that but what I'm saying isn't a place for people to hide there stuff its a place for everyone to put unused stuffed and for beginner weapons and stuff to be placed to help people out. It's just a few people are needed on at the same time to start it out.

I understand that but what I'm saying isn't a place for people to hide there stuff its a place for everyone to put unused stuffed and for beginner weapons and stuff to be placed to help people out. It's just a few people are needed on at the same time to start it out.

I've done that too. I've put tents along the coast on my main server and filled them with starter equipment.

Some jerk emptied them all out and saved them with an empty tin can.

• Like 1

Ah k well recently on a NZ server I just found out that if you use the electro fire station closest to the church you can easily guard it completely using just a few tank traps and barbed wire. For instance you were playing with some mates needed to have a few hours break or were gathering stuff from the city you could just setup in the firestation. ^Genius