Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Then I hope it's relatively early, I want to at least get in on some Day Z... Especially since it won't start through Steam. Keeps telling me that the application is running(IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY LEGS DAM IT!) when I can't even find any instance of it through Task Manager. Might be the Play with Six program I'm using. /ponyshrug Who knows?

I have the same problem and it's pissing me off, since I can't even play the normal combined operations.

I need to stop being occupied with Real Life issues... apologies for yesterday but it was matters completely outwith my control!!

Today my fellow Bronies we shall play!!

Get registered here to play http://planet-dayz.com

Search for the Brony Meetup there and post away.....

All the server and TS info is on the site... i am on TS from now until i pass out to make up for yesterdays lost time... Hurry along!!

I need to stop being occupied with Real Life issues... apologies for yesterday but it was matters completely outwith my control!!

Today my fellow Bronies we shall play!!

Get registered here to play http://planet-dayz.com

Search for the Brony Meetup there and post away.....

All the server and TS info is on the site... i am on TS from now until i pass out to make up for yesterdays lost time... Hurry along!!

I wish I had time today ;<

I wish I had time today ;<

Me too :( but at somepoint anyway we must get a game... seems we have alot to chat about :D

EDIT: Haha your Location is epic!! Never thought of that one maself!

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

Me too :( but at somepoint anyway we must get a game... seems we have alot to chat about :D

EDIT: Haha your Location is epic!! Never thought of that one maself!

Skype. Now.

More to the point, who is going to record this meetups madness, im just getting a hold of Cherno Journo to see if he has the time to meetup and get some interviews with us...

I can record this if no one else does.

I could record and try my best to deal with the flux of lag in cities, but I might just splice a bit of footage to get to the best parts....

...I feel smart for knowing everyone else would do the same thing.

Quote of the Day: Splice is Magic.

So, how do you get the password?

its in the general information thread on their forums hence you need to register to partake... we have vehicles etc for picking everyone up

its in the general information thread on their forums hence you need to register to partake... we have vehicles etc for picking everyone up

Let me guess, you have a bus? :P

If all of us are coming (I'm assuming that half of less will actually come) we will need more than the bus to fit everyone.

If all of us are coming (I'm assuming that half of less will actually come) we will need more than the bus to fit everyone.

i know of another bus waiting to be repeaired... so i will be getting that too!

Is the planetdayz server one of those with more vehicles than normally, or just non modified dayz?

Soo, is the meetup ever going to start?