Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Why are we discussing religion on here, we are supposed to be speaking about how my mind can't contemplate positive results!

...and ponies...

Yes back to ponies... and how you couldn't find a way out of an open space!

Yes back to ponies... and how you couldn't find a way out of an open space!

...because deserts are fucking assholes.

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKED UP LAUNCHING A HELICOPTER THAT DAY.

Off topic... Makes me think of the time the guy said Poke'Mon were of the Devil too...

Back to ponies! I need to type my page up and put it online for you to check it out. It's kinda like a prequel.

Edited by Farsight
  • Like 2

Off topic... Makes me think of the time the guy said Poke'Mon were of the Devil too...

YOU EARNED MY NON-NONSENSICAL BADGE OF APPROVAL.

• Like 1

We are soo evil!! Praise the evil gods and bless them with many muffins!

...because deserts are fucking assholes.

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKED UP LAUNCHING A HELICOPTER THAT DAY.

Yes i did, well i got it flying then i failed badly and killed me an RazorPT i think....

Still yeah it kinda had the same result as this http://gifs.gifbin.com/082012/1344449595_grenade_fishing_gone_wrong.gif

• Like 1

Yes i did, well i got it flying then i failed badly and killed me an RazorPT i think....

Still yeah it kinda had the same result as this http://gifs.gifbin.c..._gone_wrong.gif

Hm, seems legitimate from what I heard from Razor...

MORE ILLOGICAL QUESTIONS.

Why are we having a valued conversation on a forum post, we are preventing fine bronies from asking for invites, or to discuss more pony-topics. We are just hogging it for religion and talk about how retarded I am.

...maybe we are Satan worshipers...

• Like 1

Hm, seems legitimate from what I heard from Razor...

MORE ILLOGICAL QUESTIONS.

Why are we having a valued conversation on a forum post, we are preventing fine bronies from asking for invites, or to discuss more pony-topics. We are just hogging it for religion and talk about how retarded I am.

...maybe we are Satan worshipers...

No matter what the herd will keep growing... i honestly dont think there are that many other Bronies out there...

On that note it's 3:40am so time for sleep! night all!

"I just don't know what went wrong!"

Indeed! story of my life... though to make matters worse after we crashed all i could say was "oops my bad!"

anyway stop keeping me awake haha, night!

Indeed! story of my life... though to make matters worse after we crashed all i could say was "oops my bad!"

anyway stop keeping me awake haha, night!

(INSERT RANDOM SHIT TO KEEP DERPY UP HERE)

(INSERT RANDOM SHIT TO KEEP DERPY UP HERE)

Damn it no. im logging out, but now i know to expect a shit storm of notifications when i awake!! damn you all for your loyalty!!

Damn it no. im logging out, but now i know to expect a shit storm of notifications when i awake!! damn you all for your loyalty!!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! >.> Also:

Edited by Farsight
  • Like 1

Sheesh, I'm beginning to regret subscribing to this thread. My phone is gonna explode! Just for that I'm going to make you watch my latest video!

• Like 1

Sheesh, I'm beginning to regret subscribing to this thread. My phone is gonna explode! Just for that I'm going to make you watch my latest video!

I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOUR PHONE FOR THAT!!!!!!

I just want to stop in and state the obvious that you're either late teen males or grown men watching a show marketed and aimed towards girls under the age of 12. I have serious doubts of ever having a child anywhere near any of you and I also doubt your ability to function in a normal social situation as many traits displayed by "bronies" are those of people with crippling aspergers.

I just want to stop in and state the obvious that you're either late teen males or grown men watching a show marketed and aimed towards girls under the age of 12. I have serious doubts of ever having a child anywhere near any of you and I also doubt your ability to function in a normal social situation as many traits displayed by "bronies" are those of people with crippling aspergers.

Your opinion is noted. Even though you may think that, I will still love you. Now begone.

In my mid twenties myself, got kids.. have a wonderful social life, great friends and i enjoy life.. you however sound like you need a hug :)

• Like 1

Yeah seen that posted on my wall earlier.... tomorrow i have a feeling the internet will break

Then let us be there to watch the Crimson Skies ignite!

Anyway, I'm off to bed, night everypony!

• Like 1

So some really really hyped up news will be released in a few hours, twitter and reddit on constant refresh and poor old F5!!

My money is Season 3 released on the 10th of November!!

Being this the first series i cant watch without fear of missing an episode (ever tried watching MLP whilst serving in the forces??) I will be hosting an extra special meetup this weekend... but im not letting any details out yet!!

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 2