Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

SHIT, IM BACK, GOTTA FIND THIS CRAP QUICKLY!!!!!

• Like 1

The 20th for me is a no go cant attend got work again that day ( this contracting work can be a real bitch at times along with my normal job, and school it is hard to find time to play or even get on my computer much anymore ) but i believe i am open the 21st if everything is up and running by then for yah derpy

• Like 1

The 20th for me is a no go cant attend got work again that day ( this contracting work can be a real bitch at times along with my normal job, and school it is hard to find time to play or even get on my computer much anymore ) but i believe i am open the 21st if everything is up and running by then for yah derpy

21st should be all good, had a very mini meetup for the last couple of hours because of how bad my weekend has actually gone... so the Real 5.0 will be all good for the 20th and 21st so fingers crossed you can join us on the 21st!

21st should be all good, had a very mini meetup for the last couple of hours because of how bad my weekend has actually gone... so the Real 5.0 will be all good for the 20th and 21st so fingers crossed you can join us on the 21st!

I sure as hell hope i can join i also ( Hopefully ) can now record without lag on my new computer so i can get my dusty old youtube channel up and going again this time with more ponies involved ( my last few Vids Besides my Fighting is magic fight have not really shown that i am a brony and other than that one video i dont think i have any vids of me saying that i am one directly strange that i have not done that yet.... )

hahaha all good, would be cool to et more meetup videos done!! which reminds me i need to et hold of Cherno Journo cos he was on about wanting to come report on our escapades!

If you guys want me to, I can live stream us on Twitch, at least on the 20th. I'll make sure to play all my pony music in the background! All 3 hours of it(Till I find some more!).

• Like 1

Yah i do remember him saying he would come record and interview us on our pathetic endeavors to meet up on fallujah that of which i have finally found out how to navigate around that map then two new ones pop up wtf

If you guys want me to, I can live stream us on Twitch, at least on the 20th. I'll make sure to play all my pony music in the background! All 3 hours of it(Till I find some more!).

hmm i should try that out to i have no idea how my new computer would handle streaming and gaming at the same time well only one way to find out

Sounds like an excellent idea!! If you bare with me i shall dig up a link for you.... most interesting indeed and the reason i have 2 days of Pony music!

Yah i do remember him saying he would come record and interview us on our pathetic endeavors to meet up on fallujah that of which i have finally found out how to navigate around that map then two new ones pop up wtf

I know i just started playing Panthera tonight with a couple Bronies, kinda like it actually, i shall PM him asking if he is avaliable for the 20th and 21st

Sounds like an excellent idea!! If you bare with me i shall dig up a link for you.... most interesting indeed and the reason i have 2 days of Pony music!

I know i just started playing Panthera tonight with a couple Bronies, kinda like it actually, i shall PM him asking if he is avaliable for the 20th and 21st

"tries panthera loots a few building finds his way to airfield see's a working RUNNING Plane makes a run for it Gets it, goes to other airfield to refuel, goes back to the first airfield, gets shot down quit for the day" fucking .50cal,,,,,,, breaking my brand new plane and shit

• Like 1

yah i spawned in a village kept moving east along the coast came to the airfield i hear a engine, looked down the runway and BOOM! a fuckin An-92 Areoshot is just running and sitting there, so i just ran for it and not a SINGLE shot was fired at me during that only when i head back for a flyby i get shot down first he pierced my hull so the fuel started leaking then he shot the engine and since i was to close to the ground to eject and live i just stayed with the plane and crashed it into the mountain =)

• Like 1

20th day sounds pretty good for me since i cant attend on sundays :P (expect from a few weekends like this one)

Edited by Neelon
  • Like 2

20th day sounds pretty good for me since i cant attend on sundays :P (expect from a few weekends like this one)

Awesome, well i can't wait to see you there!

19-27, Those days are good for me :P