Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Ok so event #1 will take place tomorrow evening from 5PM GMT (let's not get confused this time)

Details for the TS and server will be PM'd to the "attending list" later this evening and early tomorrow!! Hope as many of you make it as possible!

Ok so event #1 will take place tomorrow evening from 5PM GMT (let's not get confused this time)

Details for the TS and server will be PM'd to the "attending list" later this evening and early tomorrow!! Hope as many of you make it as possible!

I will not be able to come tomorrow i have work, sorry

I will not be able to come tomorrow i have work, sorry

That's ok, we will also be meeting up on Sunday. Hope you can make that too, if not i will have to get a game with you during the week

Can i meet up with you Ponies? :D

If you answer me this question.... What do the changelings feed on?

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

Utes, it's the easiest map for us to meet up!

Never played Utes myself... i've read about it being quite a small map. but ok will check it out and note it down as a recommendation

If I could get the other maps DL'd I could come Saturday. I won't be able to make it Sunday. And in answer to yer post, yar, I'm coming.

Also, your name is yellow, what mean!?

Edited by Apple Dash

I'd prefer Chernarus as it's the only one I'm familiar with. But whatever.

You'll take around 2 minutes to familiarise yourself with Utes, I mean it's literately you just spawn and run to the centre of the island.

We can get on a different map if people don't like it anyway.

If I could get the other maps DL'd I could come Saturday. I won't be able to make it Sunday. And in answer to yer post, yar, I'm coming.

Also, your name is yellow, what mean!?

Utes requires no download, you can use the regular DayZ to join it.

Utes requires no download, you can use the regular DayZ to join it.

Then I'll be there, although not right when it starts, most likely, being as GMT and MST are like 7 hours apart. But maybe...

Then I'll be there, although not right when it starts, most likely, being as GMT and MST are like 7 hours apart. But maybe...

Well it will probably be going on for a good few hours at least like last time, i think i got about 3 hours sleep between sessions. damn good laugh though!

Having a slight dilemma at the moment, I have no laptop, damn thing randomly died last night, think hdd went down, so browsing the forums via my iPhone. I am currently in the process of quick fixing a computer together so I can start posting the meetup information!

Hopefully I will have this all sorted very very soon

Having a slight dilemma at the moment, I have no laptop, damn thing randomly died last night, think hdd went down, so browsing the forums via my iPhone. I am currently in the process of quick fixing a computer together so I can start posting the meetup information!

Hopefully I will have this all sorted very very soon

:o hope you fix it.

And I'd probably prefer Chernarus...always have, always will. Hopefully I won't be kicked for ping :|

I definitely want in on this next time its around :D Fluttershy is best pony!

• Like 1

I am still attending. Right?

Yes of course you are, im having a slight laptop glitch just now (its dead) so im running a backup system using a tablet as a mousepad. As soon as i get all my information back ill be posting it to those attending