Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Cool, i would happily have it set next weekend when i have a day off, just so busy at this present time to arrange anything let alone a meetup!

Thanks for all your help Sonic. and i got your message on Steam and i agree with you, even though my name isn't what you thought it was ;)

I have failed at internet-stalking you.

We need to go deeper.

Oh yea, and this

Well now that I know what happened a bit more at the previous Meet up...

I would be more than happy to volunteer in even more, since everything that happened was clearly planned out.

I have failed at internet-stalking you.

yes, yes you have, and do you know how many other Derpy Hooves you can search on DayZ commander?

Well now that I know what happened a bit more at the previous Meet up...

I would be more than happy to volunteer in even more, since everything that happened was clearly planned out.

we need to go deeper.

Reason im taking my time over this one is so we can prevent any mishaps like the last meet. I'd rather wait till next weekend so everything is in place!

I just watched FiM with finnish dubs. Someone kill me.

Pick your poison...

I would give you some but I dropped it in my hydrogen peroxide. :(

Potassium cyanide please.

Quite all right, I will just contact my supplier and I can send you a couple. Do you wish to add anything?

Quite all right, I will just contact my supplier and I can send you a couple. Do you wish to add anything?

I need to get extra hydrogen cyanide with a 50% aqueous solution of potassium hydroxide just so i can make more in the future. It will be cheaper for all of us.

I was thinking of the dosage... I think 500 grams of potassium cyanide straight into the vein should be good?

EDIT: Awww no new replies. Back to work I guess

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Um yeah Derpy is no admin abuser. The real admin made a reply about what happened.

I find it too easy to believe that, knowing Derpy well enough.

Alright, so there is this butthurt guy who is butthurt about Derpy Hooves, posting how Derpy was being butthurt after killing him...

How much butthurt can this asshole put in?

Alright, so there is this butthurt guy who is butthurt about Derpy Hooves, posting how Derpy was being butthurt after killing him...

How much butthurt can this asshole put in?

Yeah, bronies are fragile.

Edited and warned. Please refrain from pointless abuse, pour some sunshine into your heart.

Edited by Fraggle

I just read about it now, made me chuckle actually, considering im not the only "Derpy Hooves" that is on DayZ and i don't own a private server. Mine is very much public, but let the criticism flow by all means, it won't do my reputation no harm.

Most people know me for being a fair and honest player, i only ban players if they hack nothing else, if i am beaten in a PvP fight then i accept that and just start again, i Love and Tolerate anything that stands before me, then i shoot it.....

Oh better news about the meetup though! i have Sunday off *yay*

Yeah, bronies are faggots

Thank you. Your opinion has been filed under We Don't Fucking Care.

Have a nice day.

Oh and Derpy, I know you are a fair and honest player and not the only Derpy Hooves, just gotta think of all the possibilities

Is it too late to sign up for this? I'd like to join if you still have room.

Always time to sign up, just answer this simple question. What are Rainbow Dash's elements to a good cheer?

I'd like to sign up, sorry for the lack of posts though. What question do i need to answer?

(also how am i gonna connect to the server preferably by IP, im new to the whole arma 2 engine)

You're question is.... What did Rainbow Dash crash into while trying to perform a "Sonic Rainboom" for the Young Fliers Competition?

Always time to sign up, just answer this simple question. What are Rainbow Dash's elements to a good cheer?

You're question is.... What did Rainbow Dash crash into while trying to perform a "Sonic Rainboom" for the Young Fliers Competition?

Twilight's Library. And the resulting mess was obviously caused by Fluttershy's cheering.

Also, sorry for posting so late.

Edited by Kaikai

Twilight's Library. And the resulting mess was obviously caused by Fluttershy's cheering.

Also, sorry for posting so late.

You answered the wrong question, but still, in.

• Like 1