Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

That's the R-dash 5000!

In

The moment I saw this, I knew I just had to put this here

Cuz we all need to give some love to the organizer =D

Linked to Derpy on a private chat earlier, but hell, I totally didn't think of putting it here.

Honestly, is there really a need for this "brony meetup" nonsense? I dont see the point to it.

Honestly, is there really a need for this "brony meetup" nonsense? I dont see the point to it.

Okay, your opinion has been filed under map Z.

Well, I've been posting in the MLP thread for the past 8-9 pages, MLP currently has 2 seasons, RD is best pony, the CMC are scootaloo, sweetie bell, and apple bloom, Cupcakes is a very disturbing creepy pasta, lauren faust produced it for TV, the family of apple jack is apple bloom, apple jack, big mac and granny smith, twilight has a brother called shining armor, who is married to cadence.

Plus I have a sonic rainboom as my sig :P

Edited by That Guy

You're lazy as hell you know FAGT? You could have least posted Part 2 aswell

Can you both just get the hell out of this thread?

EDIT: That's a nice toaster you used to record.

Edited by SonicRainbrony
  • Like 1

I'd be surprised if their group didn't get global banned by Bohemia for legitimately using scripts and giving proof of it.

A brony is basically a person who enjoys the show MLP: FiM, theres different levels of bronies ranging from a person who just likes the community of MLP to a person who actually thinks thy're a pony. A brony believes in love and tolerance, and for trolls thats makes it hard for them because they simply have nothing to feed on.

A brony is basically a person who enjoys the show MLP: FiM, theres different levels of bronies ranging from a person who just likes the community of MLP to a person who actually thinks thy're a pony. A brony believes in love and tolerance, and for trolls thats makes it hard for them because they simply have nothing to feed on.

that's... actually quite charming. Space cat will investigate, thank you :)

I want to come so i can shit on your gay little franchise you guys have. Watching a program for toddlers pffft

please take your hate to another thread, this is for a meetup, not for grief. Thank you for taking the time to share your views :)

Please do, the show is pretty charming itself. If it's not your thing well I cant do much about that but at least you had the maturity to not just go "PONIEZ?!?!!? THTS FOR GRLS FGT LOLOLOLOL"

you know who you are

• Like 1

What time is the meet up again? or are we still figuring it out

nothing as of yet... im unable to make anything tonight as im working again, but i was hoping to maybe leave it till next weekend and get it fully planned out

Well im considering since this weekend is a no go that we pospone 4.0 till next weekend... What are your thoughts??

Let's postpone.

Let's postpone.

Cool, i would happily have it set next weekend when i have a day off, just so busy at this present time to arrange anything let alone a meetup!

Thanks for all your help Sonic. and i got your message on Steam and i agree with you, even though my name isn't what you thought it was ;)