Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Sorry, but I have to ask this: How many of you still have a valid CD key? :D I just tried to join a server with 4 other guys and I'm the only one who didn't got a global ban. Now I'm all alone and scared and nobody I know is still able to play the game.

Basic questions that one would be able to go on google for, but when faced on teamspeak you must answer more rapidly thus excluding that possibility. Questions like what town does the ponies live in etc.

I could live with that, better than trusting anyone with 1 post.

exactly.

If it's not an official meet I'm always on steam to talk.

If I manage to get somewhere near civilization (or what's left of it) I'll hit you up, but right now I feel I shouldn't touch anything. Four of my buddies were banned and I'm pretty sure they weren't scripters. ^^

Time to play some Dark Souls again, maybe I won't die within the first 5 seconds this time.

I feel like I'm the one in question here! HOW DARE YOU!? Hehe, I understand your qualms. At the event I shall answer the question!

your inbox was full again :3

oh wow sorry :(

it's cool, just try not be so popular this weekend!

okay, I will go be popular on battlelog instead :3

Well as you know if it was 5PM GMT Saturday is would fit me perfectly, please go ahead and add me =D Also are we using pony names for this one or can I keep mines as is?

I find it wonderful that people still post threats of them planning to kill us almost as if they're the first ones to think of that idea.

That sounds good:)can i join with you guys?I dont wanna die alone :D

Ok serious question but is this like a Day Z gay parade meet up?

The reason i ask is because when i was growing up if a lad played with MLP he was considered to be a bit fruity...

I think you missed me Derpy.

Yes i know, too much going on haha, i shall add you asap!

Well as you know if it was 5PM GMT Saturday is would fit me perfectly, please go ahead and add me =D Also are we using pony names for this one or can I keep mines as is?

I find it wonderful that people still post threats of them planning to kill us almost as if they're the first ones to think of that idea.

I'll have you added, not decided on the names yet!

I already told Derpy you are in (because of our steam chat time)

Think the list is up to date now. So much going on, getting dragged out drinking tonight with the Mrs... oh joy this should be fun!

Ok serious question but is this like a Day Z gay parade meet up?

The reason i ask is because when i was growing up if a lad played with MLP he was considered to be a bit fruity...

You must be new to the internet, there is this great website called google where you can ''google'' or search for things you need to learn about (or for other searching reasons) on the internet. :)

You must be new to the internet, there is this great website called google where you can ''google'' or search for things you need to learn about (or for other searching reasons) on the internet. :)

Indded, such a wonderful tool google is!

I'm lef behind too. I think we should stop spamming the thread when you're not around. :D

ahh i shall add you asap!! haha so much going on i cannot keep up! I've not had enough muffins!

Sensitive bunch arnt you...

'Brony - A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise.'

Well ive still got my doubts that some of you are straight...but whatever enjoy your meatup.

• Like 1