Sign in to follow this  
spyer11@inbox.lv

Headshot

Ingame rangefinder?! You seem like you are proud of your "Frag Vid" but basicly youre a pansy. No skill in there at all.

Yeah id like the 140 seconds of my life back from watching that thanks.

• Like 1

up your game son, come play with the big boys without ya nameplates and ranges

like the song though

Edited by batcaveslimer

You play with nameplates and shoot unarmed players? Wow your video is just yelling *please dislike me*, and you ask for likes and subs if all you do is lay in bushes like shit and shoot players miles away from you, and the worst you arent a bandit you didnt even loot them, please little boy, go and play cod.

teWgx.gif

Edited by EndlessNight

You play with nameplates and shoot unarmed players? Wow your video is just yelling *please dislike me*, and you ask for likes and subs if all you do is lay in bushes like shit and shoot players miles away from you, and the worst you arent a bandit you didnt even loot them, please little boy, go and play cod.

teWgx.gif

Who loots unarmed players :lol:

Nice pussymatic no-skills there. Congratulations on being able to hide on a hill and kill unarmed people that didn't do jack shit to you!! I hope you wake up tomorrow and find you have a mangina.

• Like 1

Nice pussymatic no-skills there. Congratulations on being able to hide on a hill and kill unarmed people that didn't do jack shit to you!! I hope you wake up tomorrow and find you have a mangina.

Hey noob , i know you gay,homo,fag :DD

I gave him beans so I could take them away. I accomplish what you do with an M16A4 ACOG (no zeoring on that bad boy) no name plates, no ranges, and no third person.

Shooting noobs coming off the beach into town? Really? We got a bad ass over here! Good thing you have that m107/as50 to fend off those dangerous hatchet weilding noobs!

Put down your noob stick, take off the pull-ups, put on your big boy pants.

Edited by Citizen Snips

nameplate server hopper

nothing to see here

Yea i am hopper , and i dont choose veteran or regular or hardcore , i play in servers where are 50 / 60 / 70 players.. ( and under 80ping)

• Like 1

teWgx.gif

Not sure if your gif says "A douchebag, you are" or "You are a douchebag"