calzonius the friendly

Looking for players in Seoul, South Korea

Hey guys, I'm looking for some English-speaking players to play on either the Korean servers (KR) or Japanese (JP) servers.

I'm usually able to play between 11am - 4pm and 10:30pm - 1am.

Steam Id: calzonius

in-game name: Callan

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm looking for some English-speaking players to play on either the Korean servers (KR) or Japanese (JP) servers.

I'm usually able to play between 11am - 4pm and 10:30pm - 1am.

Steam Id: calzonius

in-game name: Callan

Hi. I'm Mike...my Steam ID is earthling28p and I'm on sporadically (depending on my morning business class sched)...but I play pretty often. In-game name is HungFarLow....there's a few other guys I've hooked up with on Dave's ESL...if there's more of us that wanna team up that would be great. I'm still sort of noob after two weeks but my aim is pretty good most times. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Hi. I'm Mike...my Steam ID is earthling28p and I'm on sporadically (depending on my morning business class sched)...but I play pretty often. In-game name is HungFarLow....there's a few other guys I've hooked up with on Dave's ESL...if there's more of us that wanna team up that would be great. I'm still sort of noob after two weeks but my aim is pretty good most times. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Yeah sounds good. I searched your I'd in steam but nothing came up. Try and add me. Also, have you noticed most of the Korean servers don't spawn vehicles? What's up with that?

Yeah sounds good. I searched your I'd in steam but nothing came up. Try and add me. Also, have you noticed most of the Korean servers don't spawn vehicles? What's up with that?

You're now added. You can voice chat in Steam directly with other players...unless you know of a better way. Ideally we'd have a team of four or five guys and all of us can use a com system. Anyways, even though a lot of players are sort of hostile to new players...I still wanna check it out and have fun on some of the Asian servers. Singapore, Korea, and Japan are good during the day and many of the US servers are okay at night. The Japanese don't make any attempt to communicate and their default reaction to other players is to PK them. The Koreans are a little more friendly.

• Like 2

Apparently Skype might be worth a try. I've already got an account and will try it out tonight for group play, conference is possible so it should be okay. Check it out.

• Like 1

Any of you still up to play?

Just got it last week, but definitely not a completely fresh newbie.

I only speak english, but I live in Japan, so JP servers are the best for me.

I personally play on JP1, I'm a good shot, friendly, and I love the idea of teamwork!

Oh, and I've got the provisions for a small camp on my server currently.

So, if the offer is still available, my steam name is EAGLESOUL5

and on Day Z servers you should just see Michael

*By the way, me and a friend play other games using skype, and it works great!

• Like 1