Sign in to follow this  
nuttex

Group Photos

A thread where you can a screenshot of your group that you've been travelling with, I suppose.

Biggest group I've been with so far.

99E74DAF0DBD7A8BBF6FCEA606952A3E73C4A8A5

B003008490A56768380FEAAA4CC0A43B5A0F4665

2942DBFDBE3B02B6E7EBE2677F67A07498F24B9A

This is what I like to see!

We eventually had managed to get 15 people working together in the same group. Funny thing is' date=' it literally took us no effort since nobody was looking for PvP, just random people, who, as far as I could tell, met the rest for the first time, helping each other all of a sudden.

[img']http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576702418662679270/30D3DED4066E11B9110D76C4A6E5E5AA0064A63C/

Group I played with a bit ago..I only play with smaller groups now, 3-4 people works best.

I think a few of you might have been in this picture...

dayz1.jpg

Our car! HAH!

2012-04-22_00002.jpg

It took hours to find all the parts and two of us ran almost 10k to get just three spare tires back to the rig. It's one of the times I wasn't messing around. We stayed off the roads as much as possible, to avoid zeds and bandits, but those tires and the amount of time we had invested in getting them made them just too valuable. We had a policy of "shoot first and forget about asking questions" if we did run in to *anyone*.

Our joyride was short but sweet when our driver tried an experiment running over a zombie and crashed us at high speed into a concrete wall. It was mostly a fatal accident but the zed quickly made sure we weren't getting up for a second attempt.

AEF members setting up another secret campsite

arma2oa2012-04-2216-55-38-30.png

arma2oa2012-04-2216-54-57-89.png

YhPgS.jpg

Some people from the SSG team on EU servers.

When was this because as I recall (took MINE away) they removed the TWS from the game before they added the bandit skin??

When was this because as I recall (took MINE away) they removed the TWS from the game before they added the bandit skin??

This was yesterday, and i belive he found the M107 TWS in a tent on the russian server 3 days ago or something.

This was yesterday' date=' and i belive he found the M107 TWS in a tent on the russian server 3 days ago or something.

[/quote']

That just makes me mad "DAMN YOU DAYZ MODS" (but I still love you) they deleted my pack and then emailed my telling me it was taken out of the game..... :(

Pictures

Are you aware you're using the wrong aspect ratio and Arma isn't supposed to look all squashy and weird like that?

Yes, I am aware. Its just the way I like it.... and it was the default setting

Here's the boys with the chopper (obviously I'm behind the picture so you can't see me). All got some decent weapons and gear - great team. Lost the chopper and a UAZ we had when server restarted though. Still great while it lasted.

DayZTeam.jpg

Mass glitch put us miles out to sea ... and of course, I lost all me gear soon after this was taken swimming back to the "wilderness" ... bah

dayz_swim2.jpg

haha some of these group pics are impressive.

@Hei, are all those people part of a certain clan/unit? Or did you somehow coax the entire server to somehow join hands temporarily. My friend wants to do this by picking up random noobs on the beach but I guess I'm just pessimistic. I'm pretty sure we'd get shot trying to do that.

PaVB5.jpg

I searched on reddit and found a few people in game just asking "who wants to group up, I have teamspeak and a map!"

Made a group of 5 or 6 pretty cool guys I've been playing with the last few days, we're always going on missions to the Sobors, airfield, etc...Gotten in a few big firefights along the way

I don't really like big groups though, we try to keep it to 5 people, maybe 6 if someone we know comes online.