Sign in to follow this  
Obsolescence

Should I go back to 1.7.2.4?

Tents and vehicles are broken. I'm getting bored gearing all the way up and having nothing to do except kill unsuspecting players, or die, and even when I kill others I just leave their shit on the body because I have no where to put it. Anyone else reverting?

You get exactly ONE save of a tent or vehicle contents. Choose wisely what you want to put in there. Vehicle location saving is fine though. 1.7.2.4 has the same issues.

ONLY SAVE YOUR TENT ONCE, OR IT WILL NOT WORK.

Edited by Delta Smoke 01

No, because you are supposed to be testing and giving feedback.

Just hang in Cherno and wait for the next patch - that's what i'm doing.

You get exactly ONE save of a tent or vehicle contents. Choose wisely what you want to put in there. Vehicle location saving is fine though. 1.7.2.4 has the same issues.

ONLY SAVE YOUR TENT ONCE, OR IT WILL NOT WORK.

Incorrect.

We save our heli and it disappeared on restart.

The tents you are correct about though.

Edited by Dez.

our server works great since we rerolled to 1.7.2.4.

you can save as many times as you want in tents and even blank save enemy tents.

and all the vehicles stay were you put them and they save their inventory

our server works great since we rerolled to 1.7.2.4.

you can save as many times as you want in tents and even blank save enemy tents.

and all the vehicles stay were you put them and they save their inventory

That seems a bit odd in regards to the situation seeing as its a hive level issue with tent/vech location saves. Though if 1.7.2.5 is actually the culprit then I'm not sure why this wasn't hot fixed nearly immediately. All information I've gotten in relation to this crap points at Hive 0.7.3 being the primary problem.

Interesting.

That seems a bit odd in regards to the situation seeing as its a hive level issue with tent/vech location saves. Though if 1.7.2.5 is actually the culprit then I'm not sure why this wasn't hot fixed nearly immediately. All information I've gotten in relation to this crap points at Hive 0.7.3 being the primary problem.

Interesting.

well what can i say.

we did the re-roll a couple of days ago and done multiple restarts to verify that it worked, and so far every thing seems to work alright whit very little errors.