Sign in to follow this  
ghostlycoyote@gmail.com

how to fight with hatchet and keep 2 crossbows?

I apologize in advance if this thread exists where I could not find it.

I have a crossbow in my backpack and a crossbow in hand, and one hatchet in my tool belt. I do not want to lose or give up any of these three weapons as I'm holding onto the crossbow until I can give it to a friend.

Does anyone know how I can arm my hatchet to fight with and keep my two crossbows? Is that even possible?

Edited by AnotherCoyote

why do you keep two crossbows? just drop the one in your backpack so you will have space to switch weapons

why do you keep two crossbows? just drop the one in your backpack so you will have space to switch weapons

I do not want to lose or give up any of these three weapons as I'm holding onto the crossbow until I can give it to a friend.

They need to fix this so you can change between axe/firearm more easily. Probably not going to happen in the mod though. As melee weapons are pretty "hacked-in" right now.

If you have an alice or coyote backpack, you could dump the second c-bow in there. It'd take up massive space though. why are you carrying 2 crossbows anyway? Just give your friend a pistol, it's better.

Hurry up and give it to your mate is probably the easiest solution and they aren't uncommon you'd be better off collecting him bolts

The best way to switch between gears is to actually drop it in a hidden area. If you know you're not looking to go too far and leave the weapon/item unattended, you can just have your hatchet out, while one of your weapons in waiting for it to be picked up. I've never been jacked thus far **knocks on wood**