Sign in to follow this  
cltonyy

Will I be banned ?

I have just installed a server on my computer to just mess around with, and I was messing around and loads of people was joining my server and I was a little confused as I thought it was LAN server

I was basically doing it so I spawned with a gun and stuff and came up with script restriction, I don't now if this with result in a ban on my half as I played around with the config but I don't now

I have just installed a server on my computer to just mess around with, ...

HAX!

Congratulations, you have created a private Hive server!

Those are not allowed for DayZ and you seem to have BattleEye enabled on your server, which means that if you spawn stuff with scripts, you'll eventually get global banned.

Private servers are legal. We swapped over to our own private hive the start of this month.

A lot of community script restriction/mods have really helped us eliminate hackers.

Congratulations, you have created a private Hive server!

Those are not allowed for DayZ and you seem to have BattleEye enabled on your server, which means that if you spawn stuff with scripts, you'll eventually get global banned.

When you mean Scripts ?

Like the ones you can spawn cars and stuff to your location ?

Private servers are legal. We swapped over to our own private hive the start of this month.

A lot of community script restriction/mods have really helped us eliminate hackers.

Yeah I understand, I can't stand hacking on this game, And also when I mean messing around I mean just running around the server and stuff not like using Hacks

When you mean Scripts ?

Like the ones you can spawn cars and stuff to your location ?

Yes. Scripts are what hackers use.

You will get banned for using them on a BattleEye-protected server.

Yes. Scripts are what hackers use.

You will get banned for using them on a BattleEye-protected server.

Yeah, I now what scripts are, I keep update with them as I want to now when it's safe to join servers.