Sign in to follow this  
jbrodjeski@yahoo.com

Dalls 22 7th operation Admin Abuse!

Sunday at 740 pm PST I located 7th operations base at skalka mountain.

Me and 2 others killed or were close to killing 2 7th op members when the server was taken down( Session lost).

We waited for about an hour and they finally brought the server back up. We log in, we see 2 of them crawling around. One of my guys breaks there leg and dies. me and the other guy kill the 2 7th op members.

Then the server is brought down again. (Session Lost).

About 10 minutes later the server comes back up and we cannot log in because it says bad cd key. They banned us so they could hide their loot.

I cant believe people like this run servers. It is just stuff guys, seriously. Why even play if you hug your pixels so fucking hard.

That is BS.

bad cd key is a battleye/gamespy/your problem.

Servers go down all the time for various reasons, no need to have a winge about it.

If they admitted it, then show the evidence

Basing it off of your words will usually not work unless proof/evidence in some manner is present. Some people may say otherwise if they have access to logs and such.

Edited by Burlap9

First off, I don't know who Fear is.

Sylauris, Troyicide, and unseendeath are all friends of mine and we do play together.

The only thing worse than you abusing your admin powers, by taking the servers down two times, seconds after you died at your camp, is painting me and my friends as cheaters.

That is a really lame excuse on your part and you openly admitted that you ASSUMED we were cheating. You cannot simply ban people on hackusations.

This server is run by immature people who clearly abuse their power. Your guys are really reaching for anything you can to make us out to be the bad guys here.

And yes you did lift outr ban, but while we were banned for such a short amount of time. Our other friend who you did not ban, made it to your camp and caught you moving your items and vehicles. Once the camp was cleared our ban was lifted.

Edited by Burlap9
removed

I love being under suspicion it was fun not being able to get back to my body because i was banned. Lost great gear, which i am sure 7th operations took. Then my friend seen them load a truck with stuff and drive it away. I just don't like admin abuse. I could understand you shutting it down the first time due to hackers, but a second time? You should have said something in game chat like server will be shut down soon due to suspicious activity. Not just automatically shut it down and put the people who happen to stumble across the promised land of gear under suspicion and ban us. It was by all means unfair, no warning or anything. I just feel like they should have handled it better :/. It is really unfortunate. I actually liked the server it is really smooth and runs great, but i just can't trust it anymore.

First off' date=' I don't know who Fear is.

Sylauris, Troyicide, and unseendeath are all friends of mine and we do play together.

The only thing worse than you abusing your admin powers, by taking the servers down two times, seconds after you died at your camp, is painting me and my friends as cheaters.

That is a really lame excuse on your part and you openly admitted that you ASSUMED we were cheating. You cannot simply ban people on hackusations.

This server is run by immature people who clearly abuse their power. Your guys are really reaching for anything you can to make us out to be the bad guys here.

[/quote']

I already apologized in my previous post, for the admin taking down the server unexpectedly.

If there is a hacker on the server flying helicopters and spawning massive amounts of guns, we have every right to take action and investigate.

Again I apologize that you were temporarily banned and that you were killed because of the unexpected shutdown.

You are using this as a catch all to drop the server whenever you want. You knew there was aircraft in the server for at least 20 minutes before we attacked your base. I saw Ferren say he was investigating it. So dont use that as an excuse.

If Ferren was going to investigate the problem he should have taken action as soon as he knew. But I guess it did not effect 7th operations gameplay so you did not take the server down. Once your base was attacked however, you thought that was a fine reason to shut the server down because you thought it was foul play.

Then when we attacked you assumed we were hacking. You lumped us in with the aircraft pilot simply because you thought we were hacking. You had zero reason to shut the server down or ban us.

Worst admins I have seen in a long time.

You even lied about it in TS. When i first came in someone said, oh yeah we were pissed that the server when down, we had nothing to do with it. Then a few minutes later someone said yeah we brought the server down to investigate possible hacking. Then to sweeten your story you start adding in hackusations.

Some servers do have Choppers remaining if they were originally there and not found. With the update, only land vehicles were added, leaving previous choppers on servers that had them in place.

Some servers do have Choppers remaining if they were originally there and not found. With the update' date=' only land vehicles were added, leaving previous choppers on servers that had them in place.

[/quote']

Exactly. They were not concerned with the aircraft enough to take the server down. They only became concerned when there base was found. They kept us banned until they moved their stuff. Then they lifted the ban.

Wait.... I was there when this happened.

Matadors description was 100% on point. The helo stopped directly over the tents and then 4 players magically appeared right under neath it.

Either you guys are hacking or your server hopping after someone else hacks for you.

Also there has been a rash of people using locator scripts to find vehicles and tents.

So your claim that you just accidently found that location with a chopper mysteriously overhead is a bit of a far stretch IMO.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

What had happened as explained by 7th Operations members:

Our group had set up a camp of roughly 10 tents and had a car or two at a secretive location.

Our members noticed a helicopter flying around' date=' which is impossible because they aren't in DayZ as of patch 1.7 (with beta).

The helicopter flew from Chernogorsk to the North-West airfield and then DIRECTLY to where our members secret hideout was.

After flying-to and then stopping almost directly above the hideout (with no landing) roughly 4 players instantly teleported (or so it seemed) and killed a few of our members.

At this point, an admin was notified on teamspeak and the server was shut down to investigate logs.

The suspected players were temporarily banned until the admin had finished quickly investigating the logs in order to prevent further damage/hacking.

The player "Fear" was found to have spawned weapon crates with 100 M14's in them.

BattlEye Script Log:

_crate addWeaponCargo ["M14_EP1", 100];

_crate addWeaponCargo

10.06.2012 13:25:01: Fear (68.101.96.69:2304) 02f9dfc6a774010dc7112fb789037b25 - #31 marker = "playerMarker" + (str i);

marker = createMarkerLocal [marker,pos];

marker setMarkerTypeLoca

10.06.2012 13:25:01: Fear (68.101.96.69:2304) 02f9dfc6a774010dc7112fb789037b25 - #32 marker setMarkerTypeLocal "mil_dot";

marker setMarkerPosLocal (pos);

marker setMarkerColorLocal("Col

};

player allowDamage true;

player addBackpack _bcpk;

10.06.2012 13:21:06: Fear (68.101.96.69:2304) 02f9dfc6a774010dc7112fb789037b25 - #37 \crate.sqs"

_crate = _this select 0;

_crate addWeaponCargo ["M14_EP1", 100];

_crate addWeaponCargo

The names of the suspected players:

DarkWulf

Sylauris

Troyicide

Unseendeath

Fear

Some of these players had decided to come on to TeamSpeak to discuss the situation.

The had told us that the helicopter was merely coincidental and that they had no idea who "Fear" was.

DarkWulf, Sylauris, Troyicide and Unseendeath's temporary ban was lifted and they are still under investigation / close watch.

I apologize to these players if they are truly being honest.

As it stands, Fear is the only to have any solid evidence against him and I will submitting the evidence/logs and such to the DayZ Team.

Please also be aware that the shutdown was due to hackers.

We did not shut down the server to "protect our loot".

I (being the head admin of the 7th Operations) would personally not tolerate it.

I also apologize for the inconvenience to any players affected by the announced shutdown of the server by the admin.

+1 That's how a proper admin should behave, well handled. Can't believe they actually had the nerve to try and defend themselves after hacking lol, kids today ><

And yes you did lift outr ban, but while we were banned for such a short amount of time. Our other friend who you did not ban, made it to your camp and caught you moving your items and vehicles. Once the camp was cleared our ban was lifted.

[/quote']

No offense mate but given his response to this thread and comparing them to your replies, its pretty clear who is being immature here.

[/quote']

Why didn't you or your friend attempt to at least take screenshots of this happening? Seriously it should be common sense by now, if your getting screwed over or something is going on, you take pics, you record etc. There are dozens of these kinds of complaints everyday, some of them real, some of them not.

You cant expect the dev team to take the time to look into baseless claims when the accuser cant be bothered to provide something as simple as screenshots, they have better things to do, come back with proof next time if you want anyone to take it seriously.

Based on the level of rage detected in your posts I'm guessing your more mad about your character dieing and losing all your gear than wanting to actually bring a corrupt admin to justice.

People say im hacking but im but we are all still here. Sneaking up on a camp is not appearing out of thin air. We took our time getting in, won a fair fight and you took unfair action on asumptions.

Want some proof? How about our team speak conversation?

LOLOLOL BUMP FOR KEEPING TRUFE AWIVE

Hey Darkwulf! How's it feel when your good buddy Troyicide got publically ousted in that hacker video? Not to mention your name getting dropped along with it. Seems like the truth prevailed alright!

http://dayzmod.com/f...__hl__troyicide

Hacking d-bag~

Edit:

@ :50

And Sylauris too.

Edited by Braeburn