Sign in to follow this  
Boombastic320

EU30 Ping limit Abuse (Anything above 80)

The admin on EU30 wants to keep his ping limit at no more than 80 ping, i have 103 ping in there, and i constantly get kicked... Completely retarded.

Dont think theres anything wrong about ping limit but most servers i get 20-80 ping and i get mad when someone with 500 ping comes up and has such a bad lag that they don't take any damage even though they get lit up had one guy that was lagging so bad he took out me and 3 others with a Winchester when he clearly was shot to hell. Thats why i like a good ping limit somewhere around 250 is usually good 80 is a bit extreme though

lol 250 ms ... hope u like shooting rubberbanding people..

anything under 100ms is acceptable, start goin over that and your asking for trouble, good on the admin i say .

Ping limiting is allowed because of practical necessity, and because it is indiscriminate on everything except your connection performance (i.e. it doesn't discriminate on race, language, etc...).

Ping limiting is allowed because of practical necessity' date=' and because it is indiscriminate on everything except your connection performance (i.e. it doesn't discriminate on race, language, etc...).

[/quote']

now if only Ping limiting would run for preseidency then we would be in a new golden era of non discriminatory Success!

120-150ms is a more reasonable limit. I've played on 140ms ping, and while it's not great to play on, it's still tolerable for this kind of game.