fearz0r

A few questions about 1.7.2.5

I see a lot of players simply standing and aiming but nothing else. A few times I've avoided them, other times when I've needed to get to an objective near them (hospital tent or market) I've shot them a couple of times.. nothing. These guys don't die. Are they hackers or is it a bug?

Also, I've come across player bodies with cool loot but have been unable to loot them. Same with hospital boxes, I've tried to take blood bags and morphine but nothing will transfer to my inventory or bag. This must be a bug right? I've not seen these issues in previous versions.

I know there are a lot of bugs with this version but with the above issues I've not be able to confirm whether they're bugs or not (lag, server errors, hackers etc).

thanks in advanced.

Sometimes the bodies of dead players don't change to the correct animation and keep standing in their idle animation like they're still alive, you never know until you're near enough to hear the flies.

Edited by Mightyone
  • Like 2

I see a lot of players simply standing and aiming but nothing else. A few times I've avoided them, other times when I've needed to get to an objective near them (hospital tent or market) I've shot them a couple of times.. nothing. These guys don't die. Are they hackers or is it a bug?

Could be the clone / dopperganger bug ? See my post here and do they look the same http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/71950-doppelganger-clone-every-login/

It's basically a player who has logged in and made a clone :) I've seen a few around and it seems only to affect a few players or else there would be more posts about them.

Also, I've come across player bodies with cool loot but have been unable to loot them. Same with hospital boxes, I've tried to take blood bags and morphine but nothing will transfer to my inventory or bag. This must be a bug right? I've not seen these issues in previous versions.

Not something i've seen, with the hospital boxes you have to make sure there isn't any other crap lying next to them otherwise you can't access them. Pick up any other items and drop them somewhere else and then try the cardboard boxes again.

• Like 1

Sometimes the bodies of dead players don't change to the correct animation and keep standing in their idle animation like they're still alive, you never know until you're near enough to hear the flies.

So bodies that stand there without the flies sound are hackers? they have mostly been the type without flies, although a body I literally just saw standing out in the open was a dead guy. No loot either <_<

I've also seen this happen when people enter a vehicle (or atleast a helicopter when I saw it happen).

For some weird reason it sometimes just leaves a copy of the person entering a vehicle there. So I'm pretty sure its just a bug.

Basically the game is duping there bodies, happens sometimes by accident and then you just loot the other body so you get x2 stuff. Happend a few times to the guys in my clan, like putting on a ghillie suite would teleport the player away, then teleport them back and there would be a copy of his body, just loot it and move on.

So bodies that stand there without the flies sound are hackers? they have mostly been the type without flies, although a body I literally just saw standing out in the open was a dead guy. No loot either <_<

Basically the game is duping there bodies, happens sometimes by accident and then you just loot the other body so you get x2 stuff. Happend a few times to the guys in my clan, like putting on a ghillie suite would teleport the player away, then teleport them back and there would be a copy of his body, just loot it and move on.

Same here, maybe that's what you expierienced? I don't know about the not lootable bodies.