mobydoux

[FIXED] - Stuck on debug plain - reset requests

Player name: Annika

Player ID: 66762694

Stuck in Debug plains.

Edited by hakuchi

yep this works. now to the question.....what with this server...whay do it work on this and no other?

The Dev helped me to resolve this. Currently it's implemented only on mine server, however this is an experimental fix and it will go public as soon as its finished, gonna have other features too like alt+f4 protection and performance boost.

Just Comferming too. Now i can join up with my friends on this epic zombie killing adveture!

Thank you Legi0n, Dev team, and Altheone =)

what the..... GOOD WORK Legi0n!!!!

I was about to delete dayz until i hit on legi0ns solution.

and I CONFIRM THAT.

Jion on DE 287 and wait until u spawn on map.

U can disconnect and jion ur favor...... HOOHA

ok CZ02 works too - this is Legion server too? :thumbsup: i hear some devs plays on it... bohemia, chezh ... okay

Edited by Rabble

I keep getting kicked before I can spawn (DE 287) so I guess I'll be stuck forever then....

I am encouraging other admins to use the experimental PBO so it will be more easier . Take note that this is only temporary solution as you can still get stuck in debug zone by other servers not using it, so you have to come back to DE 287 to be resolved again in the process you'll lose all your gear . And to all you are welcome .

Hi i'have test the serveur " DE 287 " but it wasn't work . So can you reset my account

name : Nogigi

id : 73440134

Can't connect to DE 287. Can be account be reset please?

Username - Trev

Player ID - 24523270

Stuck in the ocean near that island in the middle of nowhere

Thanks!

Sorry my bad for reposting

Edited by trevnod

I was in a server where a hacker teleported everyone to mid-air about 50 feet up. I managed to disconnect before hitting the ground (yay) but when i rejoined another server I was killed before my game even loaded. After trying to respawn 3 more times (and getting killed before loading again) I finally spawned in the debug plains. Could I have a character reset please. My character Name is 'Waylander' and my ID is '48403590'.

I have also experienced some difficulties with joining some servers. I get the 'incorrect version' server message even though my game is the appropriate version according to day Z commander. I have also manually downloaded the Arma 2 patch (96061) which is the one which the server says it is running. The problem though is that some servers with that patch will allow me to join while others will not. I often play with a friend and his version is the same and he does NOT get kicked by the servers that kick me for version mismatch. Any suggestions short of re-installing Arma 2 as I really do not want to have to redownload the files. (I have validated the files to no avail)

TThis is preventing me from joining the suggested servers. Reset PLZ!!