hq397

been banned from 3 servers for killing the admin

Sux to be him. Pick another server?

I tend to move server to server until I find a good one. If something horrible happens I do it again. Been good for ages though.

What servers? Can we ask that here? :P

GL

Edited by OoieGooie

Hmm, you should stop killing admins then?

Posting here does you no good, Appeal the Ban in that forum, as it is not a legit ban unless your a skiddie.

Wow, you really do have incredibly bad luck. When you find a good server, you shouldn't have this problem. Usually a server that has it's own forum is the way to go for starters. At least then you have a way of contacting the other players on the server.

Why kill him in the first place? x)

No but seriously, just smake a appeal, and swap server. It's not the end of the world.

Edited by Kawllie

admins don't even deserve the privilege to ban people they never use it for good

it just says admin ban (scripts) on almost all of the good Australian servers and I've never even touched the dayZ scripts in my life seriously rocket needs to do something about this because it's really annoying

admins don't even deserve the privilege to ban people they never use it for good

That is very incorrect.

I think admins should get more power, but there are also bad ones out there. Find a server with a good one and you don't really have to worry about it.

it just says admin ban (scripts) on almost all of the good Australian servers and I've never even touched the dayZ scripts in my life seriously rocket needs to do something about this because it's really annoying

Try the private hives around AU. There are some really good admins. Particularly some of the clan ones. If your getting script bans from them, then theres a problem and you need to talk to them to get input for the ban, because they might have something that disagrees with you never touching scripts. Some of them understand there are false negatives atm, but if the logs they have access to say otherwise...

Edited by sostronk

so many times atm i join a server.....20 secs in, you were kicked (admin) join another. 20 secs in, you were kicked (admin) join another, you were banned (admin) -.- i barely even have time to move xD the other day i got auto kicked from a server for a 'high ping' of 31!!! thirty fooking one! =/ people like that dont deserve to run them

so many times atm i join a server.....20 secs in, you were kicked (admin) join another. 20 secs in, you were kicked (admin) join another, you were banned (admin) -.- i barely even have time to move xD the other day i got auto kicked from a server for a 'high ping' of 31!!! thirty fooking one! =/ people like that dont deserve to run them

Agreed! You should go rent one and show them how its done!