Sign in to follow this  
M8EO

Unfair Unconsciousness

Hey,

I was playing on a server, but had a powercut and got disconnected when i had shock, so every time i log into the server, i get 5 mins of unconsciousness.

It's really irritating, as this server is the server with my car on, so i will be joining it alot.

I was just wondering whether there is a way to stop it, as it is really unfair that i should suffer this, due to a powercut.

I definitely support this feature, as it stops noobs from disconnected when they get shot, but it feels unfair i should get it because i had a powercut.

Thanks.

Tell me how you are going to tell the difference between Alt + F4 and a powercut.

When you Alt+F4 the PC continues running?

• Like 1

I wouldn't imagine a power outage would be a common occurance, so really it's a non issue.

You could always buy a UPS.

When you Alt+F4 the PC continues running?

So how are the DayZ developers going to check for that?

Edited by smasht_AU

Your unconscious timer will reset if you leave the game and come back. You need to stay online and wait for it to go away.

If its 5min, you wait 3 then log out. When you come back it will be 5 again.

So how are the DayZ developers going to check for that?

Even if they could, it wouldn't make a difference.

There'll just be someone coming up with something that makes it seem the pc is turned off.

Edited by Erik

Request a medic on the survivor forum to bring you an epi-pen.

Yes epi-pens stop it, but next time i log into the server i'm unconscious again.

Tell me how you are going to tell the difference between Alt + F4 and a powercut.

Well i never Alt + F4 coz it ruins the game, and if i ever did Alt + F4, i doubt it would instantly shut down my pc and cause every electrical appliance in my house to deactivate, aswell as tripping the fuse box :P

Your unconscious timer will reset if you leave the game and come back. You need to stay online and wait for it to go away.

If its 5min, you wait 3 then log out. When you come back it will be 5 again.

Yes i've waited the whole 5 mins about three times now, it just continues to happen everytime i log into that server. It's like it's punishing me for being disconnect which wasn't my fault at all xD

So i'm guessing there is not a way to fix it?

Ah ok so it happens every time even after you waited for it to clear and fixed your shock status? You could always die and respawn?

Edited by smasht_AU

Have you tried another server? Wait for it to clear, log , get on another server.

On other servers i don't fall unconscious - it's only that one server.

Ah ok so it happens every time even after you waited for it to clear and fixed your shock status? You could always die and respawn?

Yeah i don't have shock anymore, i just fall unconcious every time xD And yeah dying is an option, just have to store my gear in the car first coz i dont wanna lose my stuff :P