Currently there are some basic traces usable to track players. Foot steps. Gun shot sounds. Grass laying down flat.

Iv seen suggestions of blood trails. I like this idea. If bleeding you leave a trail. If you rummage through a dead guys things you get bloody hands ( until washed )

I want to also suggest bullet shell casings.

When you shoot a gun they dont disappear by themselves. This would allow players to investigate scenes.

Find a dead body. See he was shot. Find .45 shell casings. Know it was an m1911. See a bloodtrail. Follow. Ect.

• Like 2

shell casings would only really be visible on roads and in buildings. Not super usefully when 90% of the world is grass and woods, but hey good idea.

i'd like to see empty bullet shells lying around but, i'm worried if this was a part of the game, there would be shells everywhere and look too messy.

unless the shells expire after an hour, yeah! nice idea.

Edited by CaptainBingo

i'd like to see empty bullet shells lying around but, i'm worried if this was a part of the game, there would be shells everywhere and look too messy.

unless the shells expire after a hour, yeah! nice idea.

I was about to say what you just editted. XD

• Like 1

I think the shell casing idea is good, not so much the blood trail, I also suggested on one of my threads that when people eat food & drink water/soda they drop tin cans and empty soda cans.