hunter2123

Survivor Colony!

- You WILL walk down the main road (Either going NW to SE or opposite)

- You WILL follow every instruction given by Colony Security

- You WILL join the correct TeamSpeak channel when inside the colony

- You WILL keep your gun down unless instructed otherwise

- You WILL NOT steal anything

- You WILL NOT open another players backpack without permission

- You WILL NOT approach the colony from the woods (Or risk death)

- You WILL NOT break any procedure.

Colony location:

HIDDEN FROM DAYZ FORUMS DUE TO HACKERS/ASSHATS Register @ our Forums to find out the location

Do NOT expect to get free things from the colony.

We are:

- A trade post

- A safe haven

- A makeshift hospital

- A potential 'home' for survivors

- A food pantry

Any questions/concerns/complaints can be sent to me via PM or my email which is ag1hunterd1@gmail.com

Edited by HunterBoy
  • Like 12

These guys are legit, despite what the legions of moronic trolls will soon claim.

• Like 1

I'm interested in it, but I know it's going to end poorly. Always does

I'm interested in it, but I know it's going to end poorly. Always does

Not really. You haven't been here before, don't talk about things you don't know :)

Not really. You haven't been here before, don't talk about things you don't know :)

I'm not worried about the players in the colony, but survivor colonies are scripter bait. You're going to be constantly ducking thunderdomes.

I'm not worried about the players in the colony, but survivor colonies are scripter bait. You're going to be constantly ducking thunderdomes.

We have ways around hackers.

• Like 1

Colony location:

HIDDEN FROM DAYZ FORUMS DUE TO HACKERS/ASSHATS Register @ our Forums to find out the location

Soooo. Hackers cant register on your forums, get the location, and then fuck you over?

Soooo. Hackers cant register on your forums, get the location, and then fuck you over?

I can guarantee next to 0 hackers.

Edited by HunterBoy

thats not a bad claim...considering our entire medica/security unit was just wiped out (8+) by two hackers. all for trying to save ONE survivor with a broken leg.

if you have your own servers (with passwords) i do believe thats not allowed at this time. so if you have other hacker-controls in order, plz share. because the rest of us are dying to play on a hacker free server. its bad enough we have glitches/server issues destroying vehicles and personal items that we collect legally....

so if you found a proper way to deal with them (possibly by having onsite admins at all times) then nice...share the knowledge :P

• Like 3

thats not a bad claim...considering our entire medica/security unit was just wiped out (8+) by two hackers. all for trying to save ONE survivor with a broken leg.

if you have your own servers (with passwords) i do believe thats not allowed at this time. so if you have other hacker-controls in order, plz share. because the rest of us are dying to play on a hacker free server. its bad enough we have glitches/server issues destroying vehicles and personal items that we collect legally....

so if you found a proper way to deal with them (possibly by having onsite admins at all times) then nice...share the knowledge :P

Active admins, knowing how to spot hackers whether its in-game or in-logs.

• Like 1

I love a helper-clan/group. My conscious and moral beliefs prevent me from being mean to people....

• Like 3

I love a helper-clan/group. My conscious and moral beliefs prevent me from being mean to people....

I've played as bandit and as survivor, I must say survivor is the more fun route.

When we got bored of our banditry we made the colony :)

I've played as bandit and as survivor, I must say survivor is the more fun route.

When we got bored of our banditry we made the colony :)

Sounds like a honest conversion! I'd love to help out if possible!

Sounds like a honest conversion! I'd love to help out if possible!

Going to add a application area for the scavenging group/security team on the website in a few.

But it'd be best to come around and get to know a few people before applying (increases your chances)

Edited by HunterBoy

Active admins, knowing how to spot hackers whether its in-game or in-logs.

You CANNOT remove hackers unless you have logs to back it up. (Or proof. We all know screenshots and video isnt really proof if you have a veteran server)

Going to add a application area for the scavenging group/security team on the website in a few.

But it'd be best to come around and get to know a few people before applying (increases your chances)

Alrighty, I'll see you then!

You CANNOT remove hackers unless you have logs to back it up. (Or proof. We all know screenshots and video isnt really proof if you have a veteran server)

Did I ask your opinion? Also you don't even know what we do.

We deal with hackers. All you need to know.

• Like 1

Did I ask your opinion? Also you don't even know what we do.

We deal with hackers. All you need to know.

You sound like an admin abuser to me... Especially when you write it like that.

And I'm just stating facts. If you remove players based on what you THINK is right, then you deserve to be blacklisted.

If you arent 100% and have logs to back it up.. Dont do it.

Edited by AndreasB

You sound like an admin abuser to me... Especially when you write it like that.

And I'm just stating facts. If you remove players based on what you THINK is right, then you deserve to be blacklisted.

This is a thread about a colony, not the server rules. I don't only host one server, and this isn't my first day hosting. I know the rules and I abide by them, either get on topic or I'll have a mod remove you from my thread.

This is a thread about a colony, not the server rules. I don't only host one server, and this isn't my first day hosting. I know the rules and I abide by them, either get on topic or I'll have a mod remove you from my thread.

OK then, sounds to me like you have your server whitelisted in some sort of way. Thats also against the rules.

OK then, sounds to me like you have your server whitelisted in some sort of way. Thats also against the rules.

It's against the rules to be whitelisted? God your dumb.

It's against the rules to be whitelisted? God your dumb.

Its against the rules to password or lock the server. I didnt say you did that, I said it sounds like you did.

Maybe I should just post the location of your little "gettogether" ?

Its against the rules to password or lock the server. I didnt say you did that, I said it sounds like you did.

Maybe I should just post the location of your little "gettogether" ?

Server isn't passworded. Take your retardation elsewhere.

Edited by HunterBoy

Retardation?

Colony is somewhere on US 2913

Oh boy "Somewhere on this server"

225x2KM map.

Edited by HunterBoy