Sam_Coley

Is this allowed?

Very suspicious admins. (in regards to your video)

Also, what's up with this comment you posted on the video?

"I just put a video up, called "=MTG= DayZ Group - Sick Loot". If you are still here for hacked clients, unsubscribe. I don't do that anymore.

GeNeTiCModz in reply to taylorsvec54 7 hours ago "

Edited by ABORT

Very suspicious admins. (in regards to your video)

Also, what's up with this comment you posted on the video?

I used to post videos of me coding hacked clients for Minecraft in Java. I stopped that a few months ago however. Look at my channel.

A fool named =MtG= GreenIsGo, was in game earlier today. I shoot him and all of a sudden appears in the pool. He didnt disconnect and log back in. Just somehow appeared there. I sat there and shot him 4 or 5 times before I got bored

He sounded 14 when he was on voice com. I would say its very suspicious activity by someone who is in a clan that hacks minecraft

Also your Video doesnt show any of the admin abuse you claimed in your first post. It just contradicts your statement of you not wanting to loot "hacked items".

At first I was super, super excited. I really didn't want to chance taking the loot because I knew it was most likely hacked in, by an admin. Next thing you know, they took the server down. We log back in, only to die by the admin who had hacked back over to the tents. Is this admin abuse?

I have it all recorded, as well as the name of the server.

Edited by WooTs

I would say its very suspicious activity by someone who is in a clan that hacks minecraft

who DOESNT hack minecraft? Seriously..

I stopped using the normal client when I found nodus. and not for cheating purposes, it just works much better. Waypoints and shit ftw!

Um... your freind had a soldier skin?

Aren't you only able to hack them in?

Edited by bohdan77

Just by reading the first post from the "admin" I knew he (the admin) was a liar.

Sometimes you can smell bad lies as they stink like my dirty socks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvetea0mqwg

This is the video of me looting the stuff in the tents.

Skip to 2:20.

This is just too fishy for me.

Op doesnt even know that the patrol pack is the starter pack.. BUT he has alot of knowledge about hacked guns? Knowong which ones are hacked and which ones are not. I do not understand, and 1+1 is not 2 here, how a sucha basic thing could be misstaken. I can hear the excitment in your voice when finding "the real coyote backpack".

Is this a proof that the admins abused? You looting random tents who could have belonged to anyone? Please explain how this reveal the admins?

I have no idea who they are, but you.. You make no sense at all to me. Not knowing basic ingame stuff, but have the knowledge about hacked guns.. Im maxed out suspicious against you and your group.

• Like 2

Um... your freind had a soldier skin?

Aren't you only able to hack them in?

I think like 100 of those were given out. But of course ppl didnt see the value in getting one so they duped them? My best guess.

Plus... They reall took the hacke din guns. Sucha failure these ones are.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvetea0mqwg

This is the video of me looting the stuff in the tents.

Skip to 2:20.

I see a video of you taking hacked gear, where is the admin abuse?

its shows that at 5:42 OPs Freind has a Soldier skin, which is hacked in. Fail hacker is fail.

Implying the soldier clothing isn't old gear like the radio and AS50 TWS that were in the game but have been removed from all loot tables. Sure, some of it might be hacked in in some tents, but most of it has been mass duped.

A fool named =MtG= GreenIsGo, was in game earlier today. I shoot him and all of a sudden appears in the pool. He didnt disconnect and log back in. Just somehow appeared there. I sat there and shot him 4 or 5 times before I got bored

Its called after the first time you shot me i kept running back to try and kill you. I most certainly did log off and back in.

its shows that at 5:42 OPs Freind has a Soldier skin, which is hacked in. Fail hacker is fail.

You do realize I had just taken it from the tents?

Edited by Bill Jenkins

I think like 100 of those were given out. But of course ppl didnt see the value in getting one so they duped them? My best guess.

Plus... They reall took the hacke din guns. Sucha failure these ones are.

Whats so fail about that?

What a fail post you made, heh

It's hard to believe both the OP and Admin post since they BOTH sound suspicious and plus the FAIL accusation posts about soldier clothing and him gathering hacked weapons is partially stupid. 1.Soldier Clothing got Duped alot 2.Who DOESN'T take better weapons from a tent? >.> People I swear.

• Like 2

I see no proof at all in that video. Just a bunch of lousy players taking scripted in gear.

• Like 1

I still see no explanation for why they were swimming.

Made perfect sense to me, English mother fucker, do you speak it?

"I'm just gonna say this since its clearly not obvious. "

Obviously not everything comes natural to alot of people. Things that should be obvious, arent...

"A DayZ staff member has already replied to this thread. "

Pretty fucking English, yeah?

"Meaningless posts from other users (Such as myself) is just .. wasteless. "

Meaning that every post after Powell posted a thread.... Is just waste. There was never a need for them to be posted. They are spam.

"Go find other posts to post on, stop spamming the ones where DayZ staff already has taken an interest to."

Again, stop spamming threads that has been taken care of by DayZ staff. Comprende?

Stfu. Who the fuck are you to tell people what they can and cant do?

Internet Punk.

Go back to ESL

OP: "I have it all recorded"

Video = OP looting some tents.

Summary: Where's the rest of the recording? You know, the bit with the "proof".

• Like 4

OP: "I have it all recorded"

Video = OP looting some tents.

Summary: Where's the rest of the recording? You know, the bit with the "proof".

Agreed.

Admin is free to go. OP: shame on you

• Like 2

lol..

I love these kinds of threads.

OP is so fail. It takes a special kind of stupid to offer up "proof" and then substitute it with that garbage when asked for it. The only thing that video showed was that you were willing to exploit the game by server hopping as soon as you pickup decent loot.

Glad you got global banned kid. Now go back to being bad at some other game.

Erm, okay..

I'm global banned now anyway.

For the record, =MTG= GreenIsGo found the soldier skin in the tents and took it, so he's not the hacker here.

http://media.tumblr....dQiI1r9anrg.gif

Dafuq? Why were you globaled? Doesnt sound right at all..

FAIL @thpse last two here that thought "Justice has been served".

Dafuq? Why were you globaled? Doesnt sound right at all..

I'm gonna bet it was for running scripts.