Sign in to follow this  
KrisDayZ

Heroes few and far between?

was at 15-20k humanity and two guilie guy tryed to gang bang me on a roof had to kill them :( back to like 5-7k

I'm a hero! :D

I can definitely tell you that the skin is AWESOME. You look so much more badass then your standard survivor. You have much more pockets, a holster, and your shoulders look more broad. You also get a dust/sand colored hat and camo skarf hanging around your neck. Goes GREAT with sunglasses.

It's kinda hard to explain unless you see a picture! Which i don't have atm >.>

Also - I could swear you actually get an improved tactical vest. I took a few magazines of makorov mags from a bandit to the chest and survived with ~7,500 blood after putting the bastard down with my hatchet.

Food for thought.

You are in fact correct you do have an improved vest.

But anyways. I have a Hero Skin as well. Not sure if I deserve it though. I roll mostly with a group of bandits and I heal them. But I have healed others. My rule is this. If you don't shoot me on site. I'll do what I can to help you. But I've been killed so many times just for having a hero skin even bye other survivors. I got shot by one guy who asked how I got my clothes. I think the current problem is not enough people know about the hero skin. So a new survivor will still kill me on site.

Maybe thats why I play with the group I do. I don't have to worry about other people when I've got my 6 wookies behind me.

I haven't taken a look on my stats recently as I'd have to change clothes to see them but last time I checked (about a month ago maybe?) it was around 44k. I have not shot a single person, let alone killed anyone, trying to follow the Principles of Biomedical Ethics. Proof that you can help people without being a whitelisted medic. My companion also has the hero skin. It might be true that we encountered more survivors and bandits than heroes but I think that is just due to camo/ghillie suits and the fact that we heroes usually do not mindlessly run out in the open.

Heroes that gunning down survivors on US 2281.

Wondering if they are just bandits in disguise.

Anyway, if you're playing on that server be careful of approaching heroes or pay the ultimate price

2 from my group got gunned down by two hero skinned person there, they were posing no threat to them what so ever.

I would be a hero but im afraid that unless i have a crew i won't be able to help many because i have too much good gear, i would be an easy target so eventually a bandit or some other prick will get me.

Implying I start shooting at everyone I see, I don't randomly kill people all the time. Why should I be discriminated against because of my moral flexibility?

Regardless I wasn't in my bandito skin and was armed with a hatchet.

This is why..

Just biking along mind my own business and such when I see a new spawn and decide to give him a proper Dayz welcome.

Hop off the bike and unload a clip well welcoming him to the game.

:3

I'm a hero, and the skin is just a bullet magnet, especially with the newbies you expect a bandit to shoot on site, but the newbies just want your gear and then you have the hit teams 3 or 4 guys who just want to rampage around killing everything. I'm in a lucky position as my loyal friend Parker will shoot anything that starts looking aggressive or if he smells a set up.

I'm a 30k+ hero and have a group of 7 hero's with me, my only KOS kill was against an unarmed bandit, OK, OK he was unarmed but it was on Balota airfield and I'm sure if he had got the weapon before me things would have ended badly for me instead, also he was probably hacking or had a hacker friend because he said I was going to die for killing him and suddenly there was a guy on the airfield that wasn't there moments before and he killed me.

I have 15976 Humanity, your not alone.

I had 34795 humanity but not anymore, I started having fun as "bandit" and now I have made about 12 kills and I am still a hero :P Edited by KuumotusTatti

I had 34795 humanity but not anymore, I started having fun as "bandit" and now I have made about 12 kills and I am still a hero :P

Makes me wonder how many I could kill until my 90,000-100,000 would go away. Not that I would try it, though.

Im a hero, I had 40,000 humanity but there was a series of attacks upon myself and my clan that resulted in me dropping to 16,000

Ive only ever met 4 living heroes

number 1 was a bandit in disguise (one of my teamates got a bandit kill for them)

number 2 didnt speak english and had broken legs and kept passing out, so I went to the hospital and came back to patch him up only to find he had crawled from cherno fire station to cherno supermarket, but healed him in the end. (tip of the day: when you cant find your patient follow the SCREAMS)

Number 3 and 4 were fighting zeds, one was trapped in a tent and the other was trying to help him.

I threw smokes and gunned down the zeds for them with an M4, but even then they didnt trust me too much so we parted quickly and went our own ways (they were friends and far less armed than I was, so they probably didnt want to risk a fight but thats fair enough)

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior