PeRFeCt_SHoT13

How did you kill your first victim?

My first player kill was in self defense. Just got to a barn n found a Lee Enfield. Wasn't too excited cos I know they attract zombies from miles away! Just picked it up though and another player came in with an axe. He didn't say anything and started to walk away, then thought it'd be funny to come and axe me in the leg! Broken leg, but headshotted him point blank in defense! Of course cue 10s of zombies plus bleeding out and I died as well.

First senseless murder? I was trying to meet a friend who was making his way east not far north from the coast. He said he'd just found a castle so I assumed he meant that one near the south east corner (I forget it's name). While he was muckin round on the roof I headed over. Started climbing the steps and ran into a ghillie man looting stuff! Sick of being killed by ppl I didn't even give this guy a chance, so, painted his face with a shotgun! Sorry mate. Turns out my friend wasn't even in that castle, he was in another one further west... that was a fail. But I was pretty stoked to have survived a player encounter. Doesn't happen very often for me

Just looted a helicopter crab site turn around and see a guy 20 meters away with a double barrel. Once he sees that I see him he yells im friendly over direct chat as I shoot him 3 times with my newly squired fal. Still think he was trying to get close for the kill but felt bad anyways, scared the shit out of me.

no idea, i havent killed anyone yet..

(doubt it will ever happen tbh).

i rabbit like a mofo, when i even think there might be another player..

i RP as a survivalist, and dont need to be bothered by someone elses PVP agenda, if there were a SP version of this i'd be playing it already.

• Like 1

no idea, i havent killed anyone yet..

(doubt it will ever happen tbh).

i rabbit like a mofo, when i even think there might be another player..

i RP as a survivalist, and dont need to be bothered by someone elses PVP agenda, if there were a SP version of this i'd be playing it already.

That is quite surprising that you have never been forced into a PVP kill. I rarely look for other players but I have had three server hoppers in the NWAF (who apparently are unaware that hoping into the building will not populate gear) who had me trapped. It was either blast away, die, or the worst option of being a combat logging girl. I think I made the right decision to kill them on sight, especially considering they were server hoping which means they are cheap and stupid.

Was running in the forest from north to electro to meet guys from a team speak server. Suddenly I saw a player checking his bag. Asked on ts if it was someone and it was negative. Put 2 akm bullets and lose sight of him. Shot 3 more rounds in the bushes and saw the death msg. I'm sry enkily or something like this. Was soo freaking scared. First time I actually saw a player in front of me.

The only kill I can confirm was with a hatchet. Against a noob bandit wannabe with a CZ550. Top floor of the apartments or hotel or whatever it is across from the electro supermarket. I bled out right after he died.

My first kill, only kill realy, was quite the rush. Me and two guys I know were moving along twards the north, trying to find some good gear. One of us had been lucky and he had a silenced M4 and a ghilie, I only had an Enfield and a Mac and the other guy had a Mac and a set of binoculars. We saw a guy from the hill we just toped out on in the distance and left the guy with the binos to keep overwatch on him while me and the other guy set to work. We lost sight of him in some biuldings he was looting at first but then found him again as he was heading back to this ATV he had parked next to a bush.

We hit him as he was deposting his findings from the town in storage there. As soon as I let go with the Enfield it was game on and he returned with an M16 that we had managed not to see he had. I rushed forward and pulled my little pistol and let loose on him while my buddy kept him busie with his M4. His aim was better than mine, or I misjudged the effective range on the Mac, hell I might have just been unlucky, and the next thing I know I am down. He must have fallen shortly after me becaouse, while my friend was clearing the area of zed and puting me back together the mesage came across that the other guy, our target, had died and I was credited with one kill. The only way we knew it was him that died was we had figured out his name as he spouted some kind of vitriol at, or rather about us, and how we had fucked up his day.

In the end we came out of the fight fairly well. His ATV, ours now I guess, turned out to be broken. Don't know if it was broke befor or during the fire fight, he was trying to use it for cover you see. But there was some nice gear tucked away in there. I came out of it with a new M16, only droped once, a map and a new pistol to replace my ineffective Mac.

Kind of felt bad for the guy though.He never stood a chance. We probly could have robbed him, I guess, and left him alive. I guess there is always next time.

Edited by Disarray

Was running in the forest from north to electro to meet guys from a team speak server. Suddenly I saw a player checking his bag. Asked on ts if it was someone and it was negative. Put 2 akm bullets and lose sight of him. Shot 3 more rounds in the bushes and saw the death msg. I'm sry enkily or something like this. Was soo freaking scared. First time I actually saw a player in front of me.

Really makes you think when you run into someone else ae! Do I kill this guy? Is he gonna kill me?

I did have one other senseless murder yesterday. Ran into the control tower at Balota with some zombies behind me. Killed all them, more came, killed them too. Checked for loot in the building, there was nothing! Went back out and around to check for more zombies. Went back in again and there was a zombie on the bottom floor, started shooting it with my pistol, an f' me a player comes down the stairs. He started shooting too but I couldn't tell if he was shooting at me or the zombie! No time for chatter, he might kill me! So shot him first, then the zombie. So, sorry stu (on server NZ24 i think), you could have been trying to help :|

I guess it was back in May, early June. I was headin' into Cherno at night and noticed a flare at that little log house on the hill along the coast. Crept in, saw a dude in a bandit skin and opened up on him with my 74. Grabbed his Kobra to replace it and some other gear and moved on. I left the vanilla 74 on his corpse so he could come and get it back.

Oh the days of seeing flares at night, how I miss thee.

my first player kill, was at a store in zelenogorsk, 3 dudes ran inside, when i was looking for stuff, i went into panic mode, and killed one of them with my Slayer of Giants (Makarov).. used like 3 mags on 1 player hahaha :D and then i got killed by the 2 other players.

My first kill was at the tents in Starry. All I had was a makarov. I was crouched in a tent and waited for this dude to get kinda close (one tent over and on the other side) opened up on him, put almost every round into him. He shoots back with an AK. I move out of LoS. I reload and go back to shoot some more. I had no idea why he'd stopped shooting, maybe he was unconscious or something. Then as I finish him off I realize he'd been in the process of throwing a grenade at me. He was successful in his grenade effort so the thrill of my first kill was very short lived as I died about 2 seconds after he did.

Saw someone on top of Elektro hospital. This was back when ladders were one of the most dangerous opponents in the game and he fell off the ladder to the lower level. As he stuck the morphine in his leg, I stuck my hatchet into his skull. :)

I put three M14 rounds into a guy's chest when he tried to gank me in a supermarket.

I don't kill people when I can help it, but the rule that if you shoot at me, you at the very least go down with me.

I only have a total of three player kills, and one of them was already dieing. I've had a few times where I tried to kill, but they usually fail.

My first kill was in Elektro (of course. Where else?). I had recently been shot at by a .50 cal sniper (with bad accuracy, to my luck), and was pretty freaked out at the moment. I begin to loot the office building, and I somehow notice another player (I can't remember...I think I saw running zombies. This was like a month and a half ago). I hide on the little ledge outside and see him looting something...I peek around the corner and murder him with my pistol.

But wait! There's more! My second murder!

I take the decent loot off his body (MP5) and go towards the firehouse in the center of the city. While there, two survivors come up the stairs (*Heart attack*). I try to leave, and suddenly see blood coming from the ceiling, and one of the two comes down and drops to the floor. I was sure he was still alive, but I didn't have the supplies to save him. I sadly put him out of his misery. And guess what? It was the same guy I killed 3 minutes earlier...sorry buddy.

My last murder was in NWA. Some guy shooting off an Enfield. I don't think I need to explain that much more.

(There was also some guy that we both killed each other at the same moment. Don't really count that one though, for whatever my logic that I can't remember is).

First night playing. Low on blood (like 1.5k) and was passing out, screen blurring. Was in Cherno near some train tracks and heard some pistol shots. Crawled up a small berm near a factory and saw 3 guys standing around a flare and a pile of zombie corpses. Took aim with my 1911 and headshot the first guy, wounded the 2nd and the 3rd bolted to some bushes. I died in the firefight with the 3rd guy, I was so pumped from the adrenaline afterwards!

I only shot at them because they were a group and I figured they might have some med supplies and weapons I could keep myself alive with.

I used the best gun in the game. The Leeroy Jenkins, Zombie Dinnerbell, Zombie Horn, or as Arma II calls it, The Lee Enfield. I actually looted one in Cherno and shot some guys who shot another player off an ATV in Novy Sobor. Basically the idiot drove his ATV into Novy and two guys fucked his shit up. When his enemies tried looting the body and tried stealing the ATV, me and my friend lit them up. Having much FPS experience as most people do, its not too difficult to just aim down the sights and shoot. And thats exactly what I did. (Friend killed the other bandit)

Bandit kill too! And an ATV! First vehicle and first kill at the same time. Great moment in my Day Z career.

Edited by Slazors92

I love the Lee Enfield since the weapon patch. As far as I'm concerned, it should be the primary weapon for most survivors. Military gear being oversaturated as it is, it's not going to happen, but it's a nice thought.

For me it was when I first set foot in NE airfields. Suprisingly I was there for like 20 min and no one was there. I aquired a new AK from a hanger (my first gun other then a revolver). As i came out someone was running towards me with an aggro'd zombie. I thought I would be a friendly and kill the zombie for the person. I shot the person by accident. Kinda feel bad.

Two months ago two friends and I were hitting the north eastern airfield for ammo when we heard a gunshot. Panicked we looked around and saw some guy running away from us. We opened up on him with our mp5's and killed him. My last murder took place 25 minutes after the first, we had run out of room in our backpacks and came back to the airfield to get the rest of what we found when some guy in a gillie tried shooting at us from over 400 meters with his silenced M4 and I took him down with the CZ I looted from my first murder. Haven't killed a player since then.