colekern

Increased makarov damage

I once found a makarov... I wanted to kill zombies... I wasted a clip on a zombie and ran out of ammo then died....

Has anyone else noticed the stupidly tiny amounts of damage the makarov does? I literally put an entire clip in a zombie and got nothing. He didn't even flinch. This unrealistic and kinda stupid. Anyone else agree?

Well first point you missed with most of those shots it takes average about 3-5 shots to kill a zombie to the body with the PM.

Second point it only takes 1 shot to the head learn to shoot and before you go off about how they where coming after you and you panicked there where so many or what ever then run and take cover. If your backed into a corner a few hits wont kill you while you take that all important second to aim for the head shot.

Aim for the head next time. And how about first they increase the damage on the 1911 and Revolver and G17 then the makarov... K? K.

I actually didn't have a problem with the 1911. I killed a zombie in 2 shots.

I once found a makarov... I wanted to kill zombies... I wasted a clip on a zombie and ran out of ammo then died....

Has anyone else noticed the stupidly tiny amounts of damage the makarov does? I literally put an entire clip in a zombie and got nothing. He didn't even flinch. This unrealistic and kinda stupid. Anyone else agree?

OMG ZOMBIES

Well first point you missed with most of those shots it takes average about 3-5 shots to kill a zombie to the body with the PM.

Second point it only takes 1 shot to the head learn to shoot and before you go off about how they where coming after you and you panicked there where so many or what ever then run and take cover. If your backed into a corner a few hits wont kill you while you take that all important second to aim for the head shot.

Yeah I missed, like once. I hit him about 6 times. What I'm saying is that this is unrealistic. He could at least make it so that it only takes 3 shots to kill him.

You do realize that a makarov is a dinky, weak gun right?

You sound like someone straight out of CoD, aim for the head next time.

THE ULTIMATE INSULT

In real life, a 9mm would kill a human in one well placed shot to the gut, heart, or head. If not that, it would at least make him stumble. Is it to much to ask for a gun to to slightly more damage? Like, only 3 shots so I can at least take down 2 infected with a single clip?

Yesterday it took 7 body shots to kill one z with 1911. Is there a lack of consistency on damage?

Seriously? Dang, that's like.... a lot.

THE ULTIMATE INSULT

In real life, a 9mm would kill a human in one well placed shot to the gut, heart, or head. If not that, it would at least make him stumble. Is it to much to ask for a gun to to slightly more damage? Like, only 3 shots so I can at least take down 2 infected with a single clip?

a 9mm would kill a human in one well placed shot to the gut, heart, or head.

HUMAN. These are infected they don't feel pain... But they do scream which is odd...

It's obvious most people think this is a bad idea. In this case, I'd recommend you look at this suggestion instead: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/80653-improved-movement-and-combat-standalone/

In this request, I look for a re-vamp of the combat system. Take a look.

Edited by colekern