Sign in to follow this  
Ixnay Hombre

Is this a legit item and will I be banned for having it?

Long story short killed some bandits took his G36C silenced holo w/ camo. Is it a legit item and if not will I be banned for having it?

Not legit, but you won't be banned except by an admin and he has to see the gun first to even know it's scripted in. Just keep using it, u can only be banned by the server and there are thousands more. :) have fun!

• Like 1

as far as I know there are no G36 in DayZ.

Rocket has stated that having it is not a bannable offense, BUT some server admins will still kick/ban for possession, even though thats admin abuse.

Not legit, but you won't be banned except by an admin and he has to see the gun first to even know it's scripted in. Just keep using it, u can only be banned by the server and there are thousands more. :) have fun!

Some admins actually parse through the logfile, and yes, we can see what you had in your inventory when you logged on.

Some admins actually parse through the logfile, and yes, we can see what you had in your inventory when you logged on.

If you go through that much trouble to just ban somebody over a scripted weapon, shoot yourself..In the game of course

It is not legit, do not use it.

People who use spawned in weapons knowing they're spawned in are just as bad as people spawning them in

• Like 1