Sign in to follow this  
Obsolescence

Does your server have working tents or vehicles? [1.7.2.5]

Do any servers have working tents/vehicles in 1.7.2.5? My friends and I are bored because we got all our gear but dont have anyway to store more. I know many/most servers are having trouble but I was hoping yall could suggest some working servers if there are any. We live in Texas so looking for U.S. servers.

Thanks!

Nope none work in 1.7.2.5 Im not sure but I believe we did manage to save a few items in a car.

Vehicles and tents work fine for me other than they duping whatever gear was in them when the server restarts. You can use them just fine, though.

USPVT, running both latest versions. Not sure what's going on in hive servers since I don't use those.

tents/vehicles haven't saved ANYTHING for me since the 1.7.2.5 update. does anyone know if tents/vehicles are saving properly on Lingor? i just started playing it so i haven't gotten a chance to test.

I have no problem changing inventories of tents.

I find peoples tents, remove everything and place something common and save a few times. I've gone back and checked after multiple restarts and the tent is just as I saved it.

I suggest each person has their own tent and never save the same tent 2 times in a row and always place something new in it before you save.

I only have the occasional tent reset on my server, but it rare. vehicles work, tents work, its nice :)

I'll probably get flame hardcore for this but come join my private server Dayz 9999. All vehicles and tents are saving properly and there is 52 vehicles on the map including 3 hueys come have some fun.

Nope, they won't save their state and get back to their original position / state after server restart.

Nope. Get Dayz commander (lets you switch patches at will) and store your crap on a 1.7.2.4 server.

Im under the impression that EVERY 1.7.5 server is bugged, tents and vehicles etc....they all reset back to the last save in 1.7.4 when it was updated to new patch

on a side note, we have a location of a fully working chopper that was saved in 1.7.4 then after the update always resets fully ready to go in 1.7.5 0_o

Edited by Pvt. Kairis

We have some tents and vehicles saving on a normal hive server 1.7.2.5/95883. I stashed a bike at our camp , went back after restart and the bike was right where i saved it. Tents are duping but they are duping with the original save items inside whereas the fiirst tent we pitched and saved with items is empty.