Sign in to follow this  
Jeff the killer

My story of betrayal and stupidity on my part ;)

So today I decided to try to find a teamate. I was searching the cost for people to team with but they kept running away after I kept yelling friendly and dropped food for them. Finally some guy is trapped in a house (running from me) and he begs for mercy I simple tell him had I wanted to kill you I would have and tell him my story of chasing people screaming friendly and horking beans at them. We had a good laugh and we set off together.

So first I say let's go raid that nearby barn so we find 2 einfield mags a 1887 with 1 mag and a hunting knife so after that he shoots me in the leg so I'm above him so I have an height advantage so I put a couple in him he goes unconscious. I eat cooked meat take morphine and bandage both of us . I wait for him to wake up and he tells me he accidentally fired so I tell him to stay in front and we continue.

We then go under fire from a sniper like 20 mins later(we decided to loot elektro) he says he will try to draw his fire while I try to find him I eventually find him ontop of what I think is a school and blast him. So I find he is dressed in a black robe and was using an as50 aws or whichever has thermal so yay a hacker his name was ()bang() youdead. So I tell him and he says to grab it for my m24 I say no cus I could get banned for it and I hide the body so he can't get it.

After some looting we got out with 3 cans of food 7 drinks a hatchet and more ammo for his shotgun now we are in the woods. So we shoot a sheep and he guts while I start a fire. After we heal to 12k he asks if I know where we are I say no u and he doesn't respond thinking he went afk to check the map I go to a nearby pond for water. BANG I get hit in the upper back by his shotgun and I go down he walks up to me and my thoughts were well he's gonna finish me. Nope he just laughs and calls me retarded and goes to take stuff and before leaving he says I'm lucky that hide body isn't working.

So he starts leaving and I get back up and shoot him with my m24 leaving him with a broken leg... He's back to begging and saying its his first play through I just ignore him take out my PDW and quote Hanna with "poor thing I just missed your heart" and shoot him in the back of the head. Luckily he was kinda knew and didn't know how to work alt f4.

Edit some enter's added now you won't get eye cancer ;)

Edit2 added a ' in enter's

Edited by Jeff the killer
  • Like 2

This mod brings out the best and worse of people somehow; you want to help but desire to kill. Sort of fucked up but fun.

Just for future reference if you come across and manage to kill a hacker you wont get banned for looting his equipment you didnt spawn it into the game but by finding it its fair game for you to take :)

some well placed enter's wud be nice ....

Would* :D but I just wanted to quickly write what happened today in dayZ on my iPod sorry for not using enter lol

• Like 1

Would* :D but I just wanted to quickly write what happened today in dayZ on my iPod sorry for not using enter lol

lol beat me to it !

You two were shooting at each other over common guns and cooked meat?

The Chronic Backstabbing Disorder is strong.

You two were shooting at each other over common guns and cooked meat?

The Chronic Backstabbing Disorder is strong.

I only ever shot him after he shot me but I presume he was after my m24 and PDW.

Edit some enter's added now you won't get eye cancer ;)

Edit2 added a ' in enter's

w00t! :P now i finally can read ! yay

Edited by M4L

Thanks every one for liking my experience. Also those who pointed out mistakes :D

Edited by Jeff the killer

That's the main problem. You want to help out people but there is always someone that doesn't care and just wants to kill people.

That's the main problem. You want to help out people but there is always someone that doesn't care and just wants to kill people.

Ya I was just unlucky enough to find him I suppose.