Austinn

Admin Abuse on DK6. Ban Appeal right here!

Hello

I recently got banned from my main server(dk6). The reason, when i join the server is; "Austin, we dont like hacked weapons"

This i can explain, i picked up a AS50 TWS from a dead guy on another server. Then i joined my main server, DK6, and then i got sacthel charged in a car. Fine, they found out i had this AS50 TWS. They told me that this was a final warning. Okay okay, i said and dropped it and went on with my game. I geared up, and went for their camp, because i knew where it was and it had a Huey in it. I went for it and killed one guy. Entered the Huey and flew away. Almost out of the camp and i got shot in the Huey. Luckily i didn't die when it crashed. Later on i logged off and when i came back I was banned with the message as described earlier. They banned me for taking their hard earned Huey. Big deal.. Jesus. So I don't know what i did wrong here?

I know that some of the players in the Dayz community doesn't like people with AS50 TWS, but i found it on a dead guy and i couldn't resist taking it..Sry about that btw :) From what i've heard taking hacked gear from someone else isn't illegal. Atleast the server admin didn't ban me for it.

I would like a supporter into this situation, because clearly, the server admin is abusing his powers..

Edited by Austinn

From what i've heard taking hacked gear from someone else isn't illegal. Atleast the server admin didn't ban me for it.

I would like a supporter into this situation, because clearly, the server admin is abusing his powers..

From what I've seen on posts on this forum, also a post made by rocket, having "illegal" weapons is NOT a bannable offense. Hacking them in is, having them is not.

When an admin bans(read admin abuses) for this, he should really stop being an admin.

Yeah well, i have a screenshot of the banning reason, so..

I hope a supporter will see this and take care of it.. I hate abusive admins.. God!

ROFL

You people make me laugh so hard.

So its fine for people with overpowered and HACKED weapons to run around and kill all the people who dont cheat?

Using a hacked weapon is just as bad as hacking it in, you are cheating to gain an advantage.

Try to justify it to yourself any way you want, still a cheat who cant play properly.

Admin abuse? hell no. Admins trying to protect the servers THEY pay for and the people who play on them WITHOUT cheating.

• Like 3

hmm, that's not the problem here..

I got banned for destroying their Huey. Not having a hacked weapon. You are missing the point..

They found out that i had a TWS friday night, they gave me a chance not to have that weapon anymore and i accepted. Saturday afternoon i went for their camp and i destroyed their Huey. And then they started crying and they banned me... That is admin abuse, but what ever..

• Like 1

Around 2.23 - Austin with hacked weapon.. Enjoy.. :)

Austin - You cheated, got caught - Deal with instead of bitching about it

And btw, it was his third warning

Edited by Runamok
  • Like 1

this is a 3 times warning austin didnt react on and now he´s banned

austin you play on our server every day .

we pay for the server,

and we are a clan you clearly dont wanna be a part of our clan

but funny enough you enjoy sitting like a parasit on our teamspeak how come is that ..answer you dont wanna play friendly with us.or maybe other clans have kicket you i dunno.

then you come jumping down to our leader everytime some one is cheating and then you carry a hacked weapon.

this all startet with you and your friend making a hold up on a vehicle old hatchback with 4 or 5 motd members and pinched us in behind a house with 3 brand new players in the car and you guys camping a mountain, im thinking did you kill us with hacked weapon i think so, but now you probably say you dont or lets see..

later same day we blow up you and honey badger and linex like a big fucking brilliant mother fucking booooooom so epic and then you and your friends get mad cuzz we took back the vehicle you took from us ...my advice find a new server to play on.

and if you didnt get you will through you herrased us all the time.

Edited by 7000_MOTD

Surely if they actually pay for the server and run it then it should be up to them who they ban. Their server, they decide

NOT at all. Not if connected to the hive. If they run a private hive, then sure..

I admit the rules are too restrictive, but what you say here is way wrong.

AS much as I'd like it myself, we cant ban anyone for anything.

Around 2.23 - Austin with hacked weapon.. Enjoy.. :)

Austin - You cheated, got caught - Deal with instead of bitching about it

And btw, it was his third warning

Can you please show us some logs that prove he was cheating? Having a hacked weapon is NOT enough.

Having a hacked weapon IS enough, ask the 10 or so people banned from my se

rver for it....

So you admit to admin abuse? And no, that is NOT enough.

AndreasB is right. If the server was running private hive, then sure ban me as much as you want. But it is not..

Cool you got a video of 15 people blowing up a car with 3 people in it.. /slowclap... Not impressed.

It doesnt prove shit, the only thing it proves is my statement.. I died with my TWS and i didn't pick up another one.. So stop crying about that Huey.

this is a 3 times warning austin didnt react on and now he´s banned

austin you play on our server every day .

we pay for the server,

and we are a clan you clearly dont wanna be a part of our clan

but funny enough you enjoy sitting like a parasit on our teamspeak how come is that ..answer you dont wanna play friendly with us.or maybe other clans have kicket you i dunno.

then you come jumping down to our leader everytime some one is cheating and then you carry a hacked weapon.

this all startet with you and your friend making a hold up on a vehicle old hatchback with 4 or 5 motd members and pinched us in behind a house with 3 brand new players in the car and you guys camping a mountain, im thinking did you kill us with hacked weapon i think so, but now you probably say you dont or lets see..

later same day we blow up you and honey badger and linex like a big fucking brilliant mother fucking booooooom so epic and then you and your friends get mad cuzz we took back the vehicle you took from us ...my advice find a new server to play on.

and if you didnt get you will through you herrased us all the time.

7000, if I join YOUR TS server and your dayz server, that means that i have to make a pact that i wont be a parasite to the motd clan? This game is about surviving with the knowledge you've got.. Fine i killed 1 person in kamyshovo with the TWS and so what? Im still not hacking.. Linex killed the rest? You didn't take that car back, how can you take a destroyed car back? another lie right there.. You guys suck so much you dont even wanna admit it.. Jeeeeesus! How about i link alittle video too? Just to poke you guys alittle bit..