Server DE 181

Date

08/25/12

Timezone GMT +2

Ghilli player: ([bGS] Hast)

Joker player: Joker

Video evidence:

thanks

Lol, you are reporting a guy with a custom skin with a video that shows you taking hackedd stuff from a hacker???

Well, obviously if you don't spawn it yourself, everything is legit and you will not get banned for it. Wow, what a great community...

Guys like you make me sick and should be banned too for knowingly using hacked equipment.

I dropped/hidded the weapon already. I just wanted to report this cheater and needed some evidence.

But... don't forget that this isn't a survival against zombies anymore it's against cheater and hacker, so if I can kill a cheater with a cheated AKM for instance I would do it.

I got killed by him just now... Found an ATV, fortunately I had everything to repair, so when I had it for like an hour and stop somewhere in the forest to loot a nearby town, he shows up out of nowhere. I shoot him, he doesn't die. I realized he was a hacker, so I immediately ran to my ATV to go away, but he keeps teleporting to where I am, saying "why so serious" and trying to kill me... After my fuel was out and he hit me after spamming two sniper mags towards the now not moving me (LOL), I died..

Everyone who understands u german tards talking got your point of using this cheated equipment.

You my sir, should be banned in this game. hope you and your childish group get cancer.

Edited by errorRulez