Sign in to follow this  
Brocifer

TX20 Admins MIA

What's the deal TX20, you haven't rebooted the damn server in 5 days now. It takes like 10 minutes to even log in. Pretty pissed that I chose TX20 as my home server, since the admins NEVER tend to the server. Get it together guys, or solicit donations and let some people who are willing to do it properly run the server.

I keep hoping for a reset also, that's the server i call home. Kinda annoying to see the same coyote patrol packs on top of loot piles everywhere. Last reset I saw was when an invis hacker was chasing me and blowing shit up all around me like a damn Rambo movie while i was praying to get my vehicle to a woodline and logout. He blew it up and reset the server, my friend and I were 'lucky' and only at half blood, which is where I logged. He then he blew it up the truck again and killed my buddy who got on to try and drive into the woodline, fortunately successfully, then reset the server again. Few days later my truck was still there where my buddy got killed at, undamaged due to the reset.

I see you on all the time man, you're definitely a TX20 regular. I'm pretty fed up with the guys running this server, they seem to be asleep at the wheel. I'm basically at a point now where I'm trying to transfer all my tents to another server, because the guys running it seem to have abandoned it.

Pretty irritating really, all the time I've spent building up tents and resupply caches has basically been wasted. The sad part is, I've seen other servers that run scripted restart scripts at six hour intervals. Is it really that hard to implement something like this?

Edited by brocifer

TX20 rarely gets above 10 players anymore so the current admins server hop looking for some action.

Other admins are no longer active anymore such as Kiddeath, Batts, Monster, and myself mainly due to running into hackers more then players these days.

Active playing admins are Hype, Heisenberg and sometimes Monster.

We all used to play nearly everyday so scripting a restart time was not neccessary. Server doesn't get restarted often anymore because, quite frankly we didn't think anyone gave a shit about the server anymore.