Sign in to follow this  
Zeephoze

Hacker Camp!!!!!!

Hey guys I was playing on the server US 1785 and I got killed by this guy with a HOLO SD and a TWS as50. I was so pissed. I spawned in kamenka and boom their he was again! shot me down and then I realized. this guy is a hacker. lets see how mad I can get him. One day after I saw a whole squad in a land rover going into cherno. I stole it and ran north. somehow I get tp'd to this camp and I check my map and found where I was from my GPS, the coordinates red 009000. its literally the complete north west corner of the map. I logged off. in night I logged back on. found 47 ghillie suits in a tent, bunch of tws's, I found a ammo crate with lots of shit in it. and a guy logged on named terminator I killed him and all the sudden my legs break and I die. go serve justice to these faggots fellow bandits and if you see any of them at the camp tell them I said hi! Also this camp is really barbedwire and sandbags all over the place. it took me a bit to figure out where it was but I eventually got it. I cant explain it but you will be able to find it! go get em

Yea guys, let's all run out to 009000! That sounds like a productive thing to do with our day, especially if hackers are just gonna break our legs and kill us!

• Like 3

Funny thing, im using Terminator as my DayZ name. :/ but ye that wasnt me. I dont have a camp set up. I enjoy searching and looting other camps.

Funny thing, im using Terminator as my DayZ name. :/ but ye that wasnt me. I dont have a camp set up. I enjoy searching and looting other camps.

Good thing that the only difference between you and the "hacking Terminator" is the fact that you don't have a camp...