Sign in to follow this  
Chow Maine

Looking a brony clan.

Recruiting 7+ members, all mature and expirenced. well said. contact me on skype at: Pvm.this

• Like 1

The only good 'brony' is one who doesn't let you know they are one because they don't like to push their terrible shows on other people.

• Like 2

LOL The pictures above were hilarious, but I agree with Saucy, your life not mine, but if you push it on me you just invaded my life.

The only good 'brony' is one who doesn't let you know they are one because they don't like to push their terrible shows on other people.

Funny, because you are in his thread.
  • Like 4

How is he pushing it on you? You're the one in his thread.

maybe your clan could meet up with mine [EFS] we are Brony and Non Brony.. mainly sticking to our own groups. Alpha, Brony, Charlie and Delta...

Would be good to meet with other Brony Clans :D

Why would you want to play with bronies in a hardcore game? Especially when they are usually younger, friendlier (less shoot first ask questions later), and more talkative than the average person.

I mean, I'm a brony but SEARCHING for bronies to play and trying to make a group that is 8+ big? You know how hard that is going to be?

Being more realistic would be having a partner or two because it would make it wayy easier schedule wise.

dit button.

Also craigs list is probably a good place to locate bronies.

Edited by Nalyid

Why would you want to play with bronies in a hardcore game? Especially when they are usually younger, friendlier (less shoot first ask questions later), and more talkative than the average person.

I mean, I'm a brony but SEARCHING for bronies to play and trying to make a group that is 8+ big? You know how hard that is going to be?

Being more realistic would be having a partner or two because it would make it wayy easier schedule wise.

You should check out the Brony Meetup 3.0 thread.. it's becoming a weekly thing now and alot of fun!!